Poll: which one
Poll Options
View poll results: which one
icy hot
4 22%
barrel roll
14 78%
Voters: 18.
If you had to choose between being able to use Icy Hot or do a barrel-roll, which would you choose?

IF YOU ABSOLUTLY HAD TO....NO MATTER THE SITUATION
Quote by The Madcap
There would never be a scenario where I would have to choose. Neither...

Say you are standing in a field, tending to your sore muscles with Icy Hot, when all of a sudden a large boulder comes rolling towards you at 50 mph. THEN WHAT? HUH?
Quote by Arthur Curry
Say you are standing in a field, tending to your sore muscles with Icy Hot, when all of a sudden a large boulder comes rolling towards you at 50 mph. THEN WHAT? HUH?

If your in a field. Chances are, it would be flat. So, it would have to roll from quite far distane away. In that case, you could also see it from far away. But, I also choose neither. It doesn't make sense. Although, I hate to say it..but I have Icy Hot in my medicine cabinent
Quote by Arthur Curry

+100000000
yes but not when they are the subject to a thread in which they are not being used as spam....plus

i see no spiced ham's here
Quote by Arthur Curry
Then I Indiana Jones that sh*t (Yes, I used "Indiana Jones" as a verb).
Quote by severed-metal
If your in a field. Chances are, it would be flat. So, it would have to roll from quite far distane away. In that case, you could also see it from far away. But, I also choose neither. It doesn't make sense. Although, I hate to say it..but I have Icy Hot in my medicine cabinent

Imagination. Use your imagination.
you know the mods hate shit like this

*reported*
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Arthur Curry
Imagination. Use your imagination.

Well, I could try using my imagination...

.....ok. I will do so.
why cant people just leave this shit alone

so many reported on EVERYthing....i think there should be no report button accept mods...and such...because people use it for everything