Man... I'm so bored these days. I got my guitar, and the same old **** again and again...

I had a momentary laps in this when I had to deal with someone, who i thought was a good friend, crossing emo and scene-emo... and threatening to track me down via ip/node and kill me cause I kept saying that blues and emo aren't that far removed from each other... So I just ended up blocking his ass...

Now I'm short a person to talk to, as he was the one I talked to most out of anyone on my buddy list...

I swear...

But now I'm back to having nothing in particular to do, as practicing the boring **** while bored is tenamount to suicide for me...

So to give this thread some sort of purpose... I should ask the following:

So have any of you guys/galls had to deal with this kinda crap before?

I know I can't be alone here... I just can't be, can I? (I bet, being that this is the pit, this is gonna be filled with tons of senseless and crappy posts that don't even touch what this is about..... or this will just be on page 2 in 3 min. or less..... lets see where this goes:.....
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
then you come on UG and have people read a long post which makes us bored
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
a tiny bit depressing? More like huge, heaping, steaming piles of depression over here, lol... call me an "emo" if you must, but damn... I'm sitting here with nothing much else to do... heh.... oi vay.

true.. I did bore you guys didn't I... I'm just.. I don't know wtf to do .

Though your responses have taken some of that pile away, lol.

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Last edited by Outside Octaves at Sep 18, 2007,
Buy a therapist

In all seriousness, just try to see life with a positive attitude
go to yahoo chat rooms. They're full of people.
I got some good guitars, yo.
at night? around here (what I call the urbanized stix (forested area with lots of little development streets)?... you got to be joking about going outside at night, (8:56 pm here )... and no money to do jack **** with... I could have done a blunt today... but I passed that up cause I gotta get clean for job hunting (well... for the drug testing they probably will do... gezz)...

as far as pets... i got too many around, all of which don't really do anything but eat and sleep, and want petting... none of which play around with any toys or anything......)... so uh... that kinda puts a lid on that can of worms.

And um... yea... wish I did have a micky'D double cheese burger or 2..... or 4.. heh. (eating IS something to do, lol.....)
"Can I take your order sir?"
"Yes, I would like a double..... no, tripple chin, the too tight pants combo, and the jumbo jelly belly."

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Dude, seriously. Don't ever say that about blues ever again.. For once i'm with the emo kid on this one. Blues is not related to emo music in any way shape or form except they both contain guitar players.

My guitar is my scapegoat from boredom. If there seems nothing of importance to do, i'll jam a good 45 minute session.. by then my fingers are smoking, so i give it a bit of a break. Get some liquid, do some chores around the pad, then start over.

I hope you picked up a guitar because you found it fun, not just because it's "cool."
It was fun... until I found all the work it takes to make anything at all that sounds at least a bit more than "noob"... so to speak.

I still think it's fun to jam with an album for a song or two, but then I hear how crappy I sound against them (even green day and ac/dc, both of which are great in my book, but simple'er than others )... so heh...

wish I had the money and job already so I could do drugs... well... pot anyways. But alass.... if only.

And there isn't anything else I want to take up. Everything takes time and devotion to get good at, something I learned with my guitar. I hate sucking at anything, thus why I don't do anything else that takes dedication.

Though if you can name me something to get into that is not going to take any time, dedication, or practice to get into, then..... by all means, please suggest it.

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Last edited by Outside Octaves at Sep 18, 2007,
How about grow up and not lose your friend over a difference in opinion over music?

EDIT: You're not even making sense here anymore . So I'm *reporting* this.
get limewire and listen to some bands you've never even heard of.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
it's not a difference in musical opinion... He actually thinks that "Emo" is all the rich kids out there who have "no talent in music", but get there mommy to buy them a guitar and "scene-emo" cloths just cause it's cool, and that these people make it harder for "real musicians" to make it... he may be right about that second part (in part), but not on the first... Emo is NOT what he thinks it is... and he is soooooo "mater of fact" about something he has NO clue about...

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Quote by Outside Octaves
It was fun... until I found all the work it takes to make anything at all that sounds at least a bit more than "noob"... so to speak.

I still think it's fun to jam with an album for a song or two, but then I hear how crappy I sound against them (even green day and ac/dc, both of which are great in my book, but simple'er than others )... so heh...

wish I had the money and job already so I could do drugs... well... pot anyways. But alass.... if only.

And there isn't anything else I want to take up. Everything takes time and devotion to get good at, something I learned with my guitar. I hate sucking at anything, thus why I don't do anything else that takes dedication.

Though if you can name me something to get into that is not going to take any time, dedication, or practice to get into, then..... by all means, please suggest it.

Well here is a suggestion. Get a heavy bag AKA punching bag. It's good for every muscle in the body as it takes most major muscles to throw a right cross, knee, kick, elbow.... Whatever. Good workout and very stress relieving.
lol, took it longer than I thought to reach page 2, lmao

LOL, that comment just happened to land on the second page of this thread for me, lmao (default settings lol).

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!