so ive noticed that when i pluck the string with my ring finger my little finger curls with it and after a while especially if doing tremolo stuff it gets kinda painful, am i doing something wrong or what?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
You just haven't developed the independance needed in your pinkey. Try doing some arpeggios using your pinkey to develop those muscles a little, and work on not curling your pinkey with your ring finger. It'll be tough at first because I've found the pinkey and thumb are downright beligerant digits and don't like to listen. Once you get it you'll find you have far more control over your picking though.

Hope that helps!
yeah, ive never really seen or played any pieces that use the pinky so it hardly gets any work
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Honestly, it really doesn't get much use in much of anything, however having that muscle control will make your playing far more 'deliberate' and will help reduce the fatigue you're talking about. It won't be an especially usefull skill, but it'll help ease some of the tension you're describing.