hi I just got my tax return back around $500aud, so lets say $4~500usd

i play mostly rockish, blues instrumental stuff (satriani, metallica etc), i'm not planning on gigging in near future

i have an ibanez rg, micro cube amp, a wah and 2 boss distortion pedals

Just wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on what i should upgrade first

(i was thinking about getting like a digitech jamman to practise with, or is there a cheaper,better alternative)

thanks in advance
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Amp is usually the most beneficial and dramatic upgrade. Don't Digitech yourself. How about a good analog pedal and a small tube combo?
yes go for an amp.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I only got 30AUD from my tax return

But yeah, amen on the amp suggestion. Get something small and tube like a Marshall DSL 401.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I only got 30AUD from my tax return

But yeah, amen on the amp suggestion. Get something small and tube like a Marshall DSL 401.

Oh and buy used if you can.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
thanks for the suggestions, i think i will look for an amp. anyone know if the peavey windsor combo is anygood?

it has a power sponge so i can crank it in my bedroom without being too loud (i live in a town house area)
any good recommended, small amps that has a built in attenuator?

thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
i still like the crate palomino V8 for a small tube amp. thats what i recomend for a 5w amp, but then again the epi vj is always nice for modding.