Have you ever stuck any foreign object up your well... butthole? I was at the hospital this summer for volunteer work, and the doctor i was working with was telling me about how he has 5-6 people a day come in with things stuck in their ass.

I personally have never stuck anything into my bottom half except my finger to see if it felt good (which it doesnt). Stories? Thoughts?
Last edited by armon77 at Sep 18, 2007,
Baseball Bat, Gumballs, Sponge... Just the regular stuff
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
refrigerator.

took a lot of lube.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by Garret.

PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Garret.

LOLLLL AHAHAHAHHA that was ****ing hilarious.

I stuck nothing up my ass
This thread scares me. I have never even considered any of this.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
hey does anybody remember that thread of that guy who had a highlighter stuck up his arse??
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
- A Toothbrush (the handle, not the head with the bristles)
- A Plunger (I wrapped the wooden handle with saran wrap. I felt like sticking something longer than a toothbrush)

Both items were lubricated with Vaseline.

I failed to stimulate myself though, it just felt awkward.
Quote by Metal claw
- Toothbrush (the handle, not the head with the bristles)
- A Plunger (I wrapped the wooden handle with saran wrap. I felt like sticking something longer than a toothbrush)

Break off a chair leg, they work well. Comb handles too.
My ex-gf stuck a pen up my butt. But i was wasted and she was a total looney toon
I've seen one million toilets...

AND I ROCKED THEM ALL!
Quote by Dirge Humani
5-6?

A day?

Wow. That a bit...odd.

he's probably from san francisco..
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Metal claw

I don't mean to be a dick, but you need to stay away from bathroom related items and get a big old dildo..

I'm pretty sure I'm never going to touch a plunger again, after you made me realize what other things plungers can accomplish.
Quote by Metal claw

Both items were lubricated with Vaseline.

I lube up a sharpie marker once in a while, and it works for me. Really gets me going.

I bet you're all glad I shared that.
Quote by iplayfenders66
he's probably from san francisco..

Hey. I take offense to that. The only we stick up our butts here is other men's penises.
Not Enough AssHatery
i always wondered, if you enjoy sticking things up your butt, do you also enjoy taking a crap? they basically feel the same.
Quote by †death_boy†
My ex-gf stuck a pen up my butt. But i was wasted and she was a total looney toon

hehe Looney Toon...
I stuck a bar of soap up it when I was in the shower
Quote by armon77
i always wondered, if you enjoy sticking things up your butt, do you also enjoy taking a crap? they basically feel the same.

Haha, no it doesn't really feel the same.
Quote by armon77

I never tried it.

But I've thought about jerking while taking a dump, pushing out the feces at the moment of orgasm. Kinda like how you pull out the anal beads when you're cumming.

I haven't gotten around to doing it yet though.
Quote by Metal claw
I never tried it.

But I've thought about jerking while taking a dump, pushing out the feces at the moment of orgasm. Kinda like how you pull out the anal beads when you're cumming.

I haven't gotten around to doing it yet though.

Haha...

I guess you're probably right, but the thought of it would just turn me off.
Quote by armon77

you're sure of that?

and i'm probably gonna regret saying this but sticking stuff up your ass doesn't make you gay or abnormal in any way.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
you're sure of that?

and i'm probably gonna regret saying this but sticking stuff up your ass doesn't make you gay or abnormal in any way.

Why would you regret saying that
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by x_thurston_x
you're sure of that?

huh? is that sarcastic?

if so i was just experimenting
it does if you are that guy that got a ball stuck in his ass
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
I can honestly, and proudly say that I've never stuck anything up my ass besides a midget.
Quote by x_thurston_x
you're sure of that?

It's actually the opposite...

Technically, if I remember right, women feel little to no pleasure from anal, but men do because of the prostate.
Quote by Garret.
Why would you regret saying that

wasn't sure how immature the pit felt like being today, can't be too careful you know?

Quote by Slipping_Away
It's actually the opposite...

Technically, if I remember right, women feel little to no pleasure from anal, but men do because of the prostate.

yeah that was kind of my point, but i wasn't sure and i didn't want to throw stuff out there that i couldn't back up by myself... i just remember something about involuntary erections (becuase eriections are completely voluntary right ) and stuff...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Last edited by x_thurston_x at Sep 18, 2007,
I can honestly say that if I had a nickel for everytime I stuck something up my ass, I would be 5 cents richer.
This thread just gave me a mental image of the future...

I hope that years from now, when people have mastered DNA and altering our genetic makeup, that they would somehow make the body produce braille bumps on our inner parts and organs.

That way I can just stick my finger up my ass and find my prostate with ease since I would be able to read it.
I have never except for water, in the shower. I was talking to my friend though and he was bored so he said tell me do to something so I told him to shove a plunger in his bootay and then he said Ok then and said he got it in about 9-10 inches.

I never looked at him the same ever again.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by Metal claw
This thread just gave me a mental image of the future...

I hope that years from now, when people have mastered DNA and altering our genetic makeup, that they would somehow make the body produce braille bumps on our inner parts and organs.

That way I can just stick my finger up my ass and find my prostate with ease since I would be able to read it.

i can't tell if you're serious or not and its making litteraly laugh out loud.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by MySweetFracture
Hey. I take offense to that. The only we stick up our butts here is other men's penises.

my apologies!
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club