can sum1 plz explain to me WHY it is sed to b an awful amp?

no1 would answer me in electric guitar
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
well the mg series are like the squiers of fender's. They have the brand name, but they are thrown together using the cheapest of materials. Cheapest speakers, cheapest electronics, the cheapest wood, the cheapest speakers. It just lets them make something that the beginning to player can buy because they dont have an ear for tone yet, and still think that they have a marshall amp, like all the big boys
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
^ ..
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
peavey makes some cheap amps that are aight. rolands. etc.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
It's also quite overpriced for a practice amp of that caliber, simply because of the Marshall label.

I HAVE played worse-sounding guitar amps, but they were less than half the price of an equivalent MG.

Personally, the MG as a small practice box is fine with me, but I cringe whenever I see one of those 50w MG combos, or worse even, an MG stack.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Yuck. I never really believed that they were that bad until I played one. I wasn't against the cleans actually, they sounded alright with some delay or reverb.

The distortion on it sounds like fizz, and it is terrible all the way up the dial. There are just so many better amps that you could get at the price, it makes no sense why people get them. (Other than the marshall nameplate
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Because...it sounds bad!

An amp that sounds bad is thus a bad amp. Simple mate.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Use the search button, there's one of these at least once a week and this thread will probably be closed in a few minutes because of it...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com