i heard that we're going back to the moon again. does anyone know if this is true? does anyone have an info on it?

i think it would be really awsome
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
yeah by like 2017 supposidly.
hell, i dont know either way but theres doubt if we even went at all.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Quote by nirvana001
USA! USA! USA!

yea pretty much. but humankind in general
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
google's put up 35million for someone to get them a HD feed camera up there
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by guithardon
yeah by like 2017 supposidly.
hell, i dont know either way but theres doubt if we even went at all.

I think anyone who believes the moon landing was staged should just be kicked in the nuts really hard, because the whole "Moon Landing Filmed in a Hollywood Basement" conspiracy theory has been knocked around so much, and is based on nothing but extremely low-chance, last-case scenarios.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by rage6945
i heard that we're going to the moon for the first time. does anyone know if this is true? does anyone have an info on it?

i think it would be really awsome

Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
What's the fuckin' point of going up there again? We already showed the Russians who's boss. Do we need more moonrocks or something?
Quote by master
What's the fuckin' point of going up there again? We already showed the Russians who's boss. Do we need more moonrocks or something?

mebee to start living there?

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
How do you mean "again"?

WE LANDED ON MOON????
I started a new wave in music - it's called n00bism...
Oh wait, Curt did it before me
=================
Kramer pacer
Screamin' deamon (neck)
Live-wire metal (bridge, 18v)
Finaly knobs that go to 11
=================
Quote by master

well the moon could be used as pit stop, so we can go there, fill up the tank and oxygen (we would have to store oxygen and fuel on the moon first) so we could then head over to mars.
also if something goes wrong with a mars mission, the ship can return to the moon first for whatever they need so they dont have to go all the way back to earth in one trip
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Jekkyl
I think anyone who believes the moon landing was staged should just be kicked in the nuts really hard, because the whole "Moon Landing Filmed in a Hollywood Basement" conspiracy theory has been knocked around so much, and is based on nothing but extremely low-chance, last-case scenarios.

Actually I've seen a very compelling video, it was so compelling in fact that, currently went from a die hard-believer to a wishy-washy it might have person.

Forgot what the video was called though, I'll find out and tell you. later.
I've seen a program that presented both sides of the fake thing and all the supposed hollywood basement parts and it wouldn't happen in Space were put to rest.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
i know i am. you might not be.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by rage6945
well the moon could be used as pit stop, so we can go there, fill up the tank and oxygen (we would have to store oxygen and fuel on the moon first) so we could then head over to mars.
also if something goes wrong with a mars mission, the ship can return to the moon first for whatever they need so they dont have to go all the way back to earth in one trip

SIGH.... my god

i think youre underestimating just how far away mars is from earth, in comparison to how far the moon is from earth...

stopping at the moon on the way to earth from mars would be like stopping at your neighbors house to get a drink on a ride home from high school five miles away.
Quote by Mr. B
SIGH.... my god

i think youre underestimating just how far away mars is from earth, in comparison to how far the moon is from earth...

stopping at the moon on the way to earth from mars would be like stopping at your neighbors house to get a drink on a ride home from high school five miles away.

exactly
Quote by Mr. B
SIGH.... my god

Yeah, it takes a week to get to the moon, while it takes a couple of years to get to mars...

I don't see why we're spending so much money on outer space. Why don't we spend the money cleaning up the country and eliminating some of the problems?
The plans have been in the works for a while. I'm a huge space nut, so I'm kind of following it. Should be fun.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
yes, they are building a moon base consisting of two sections: Moon Unit Alpha and Moon Unit Zappa.
Quote by zombie_monster
Yeah, it takes a week to get to the moon, while it takes a couple of years to get to mars...

I don't see why we're spending so much money on outer space. Why don't we spend the money cleaning up the country and eliminating some of the problems?

thats the whole point of storing a looooooot of stuff on the moon. its better than doing it all in one trip. and mars is not years away, months, maybe over a year, but definitly years.

why not go to outerspace? we figured out the whole universe thing, why sit around when theres so much out there that we dont know about?
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
What? Why? Don't we have better things to worry about? War in Iraq, maybe? Global Warming? Nuclear Iran? Kim Jong Il? Kanye West? We don't have the time or the money to just go to the moon again for ****s and giggles.