yeah so i just got a new schecter custom 5 vrs

but the strings are kinda worn. so i was wondering what are some good 5 string bass strings.

i play thrash/heavy metal btw
I love the stilletto custom 5, the natural is sexier imo, but still its amazing

the tone is nice, the pickups are insane, and the hardware is quality, especially that bridge, i love it
Quote by Zar938
I love the stilletto custom 5, the natural is sexier imo, but still its amazing

the tone is nice, the pickups are insane, and the hardware is quality, especially that bridge, i love it

o, i didnt really like the natural. but yeah the pickups are amazing and the action is great on it. this bass is definitley worth more than it costs
Quote by MetalBass345
o, i didnt really like the natural. but yeah the pickups are amazing and the action is great on it. this bass is definitley worth more than it costs

hell yea, especially for me, since i only payed 400 for it, with a roadrunner bag!
Oh thats nice i wanted to get that too but the 4 string version and get Rotosound they have great tone and will last for awhile.
I love that bass! I was originally gonna get tht, but now im going for the six string model When it come's to new string's, rotosounds are always good
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Quote by bass dude nick
that's one sweet looking bass

thanks, i had to special order it to get tht color
i would get Dr Lo-riders they sound the same as hi-beams but with more tension. het heavy gage too for a 5 stringer. it will help keep the response of youre bass tighter.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E