anyone else beside me a fan of this awesomely underrated band? I think their freakin awesome, and Akira Takasaki is just as good, if not better, than some of the 80's metal guitar players that are idolized today. I dont know if it was because their a japanese band or what but does anyone else agree that they could have been a huge hit in america if they had the same chances as Poison and Ratt?

this band is awesome.
There's a damn good reason PG extolls their virtues all the time: they do indeed rock and Akira is awesome.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've only seen one video by them and wished there were more. I think they were undercut and not given the proper chance to blossom in the US. Shame, really...
i recall seeing a video of them a while back here, but they are probably not well known because they are japanese lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I've seen lots of their videos (that hair is insane!) but I couldnt find their albums, and I was too lazy to order them in, plus I dont think I was able to find anything with enough seeds to download.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i have the album Disillusion. The production the vocals and Akira's tone are all horrible.

But the music is good.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]