Yeah, as the title says. I've been looking for something that'd give me an echo effect, and apparently a delay pedal does that?

Now, I'd like to find something under $100 dollars (preferrably far less than that), and again I find myself turning to Danelectro.

The PB&J Delay Pedal. What's the word on this? Good, or no? Is a full second of delay generally enough (I'm into the psychadelic stuff, mostly)?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Danelectro-DJ17-PB-J-Delay-Pedal?sku=151882

Any other pedals that you could reccomend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
for just about $20 more you can get a much much nicer delay... i would go with the Boss DD-3
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
Boss DD-3......hmmm, okay, I'll take a look.....

Any other ideas, people?
The Digitech DigiDelay is a $100 (IIRC). I absolutely love mine. Although it has no tap tempo.
The Carl Martin Red repeat and the Boss DD3 are your best bets probably.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
i LOOOOOVE my PB&J delay. Its so lush and natural sounding without that shrill digital tone you get from boss delay pedals(unless its modded with hi-cut). In fact, I sold off my ibanez DE7(which is a decent delay, but muds up under hi-gain) and replaced it with the pb&j. Sure it lacks extra features like the boss', but the sheer lush tone and the price more than makes it up.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
EHX #1 Echo is 100 bucks, and it is gorgeous sounding. It goes from 10ms to 2 seconds of delay, and from one to infinite number of repeats. It's analog-voiced as well, so it sounds like a good delay
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild