So about 10 minutes ago, I go to the garage to look for a book. When I open the door to the garage, my dog is right there, but he's out of breath and doesn't want to look up. I'm wondering right now, who the hell has been messing with my dog. I go to the backyard and see no one, and I go back into the garage to check on my dog. Now my dog just looks beat up and can't even lay down. He couldn't even walk straight and looked like if he was about to collapse at any moment. I go up and tell my parents what's wrong, so they come down and check on him with me. When we get there, he's fine, but he's still breathing like he's ran all day. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow, just to make sure there's nothing wrong with him.

My dog isn't that old, he's only 4 years old and I feed, walk, and give him water everyday.

I just want to see if anyone on here has had the same experience with their dog and knows what's up.
a stroke, maybe?
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
sometimes a dog reacts that way if its been traumatized...im concerned that a possible canine molester may be lurking in your neighborhood
Quote by BennyStruggle
sometimes a dog reacts that way if its been traumatized...im concerned that a possible canine molester may be lurking in your neighborhood

thats an awesome idea. i wonder if there is such a thing.
it was probley masterbating untill you showed up and it was too embarased to look you in the face after being caught
Has your doggie got into anything like bad food? My dog eats bones and gets really sick and acts like that.
maybe it was those pills you took before you looked at your dog?
Quote by burrit0
Say your friend was high and doesn't know what he's talking about.
my golden just pasted away, she had parvo check to see if shes acting TOTAL different, doesn't want to do anything, doesn't eat or drink, if there's blood in her stool /urine.
it's just a dog. get a new one when it dies. whoever says it's cruel and that they'd never get over their old dog obviously hasn't seen fresh baked puppies.
Yeah but some have an emotional attachment to their dogs like i did with mine and I don't feel like I could ever replace her with another dog.

It just sounds like something has happened like he being chased or hassled, probably a group of ****wits who like to torture animals. Something has obviously scared the **** out of it.

It could just be horny *shrugs*
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM