...or was that just primusfan's mother.

Eh.

Anyway, it's that time of the season, where I purposely flood my email inbox with emails from epople who want invites to Oink. Why do I do it? Well because I'm retarded.

So send me an e-mail ( kingsbury(dot)jeff(at)gmail(dot)com ) demonstrating your knowledge of how you know how important maintaining a torrent "ratio" will be and all that fun stuff, cause I can get banned if you screw up. I have a very limited amount of invites, and I can't just hand them out to n00bs. This site is A1, top-notch, front of the bus, etc. Also, if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, figure it out, and catch the next train.

Make sure you post in this thread and include your username to match the email so I know it's not a random person from google.

Don't eff around or I'll tear you up like a college-guy at a John Kerry forum.
*reported*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
IIRC you're the one who invited me a while back.

The last person here I invited to OiNK hasn't used the account in 4 weeks - I hope it gets deleted for inactivity.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I'm sending you an e-mail.
I've used torrents for a while, and want to graduate from Demonoid.
Put my user name in the subject
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by Zeppelin256
IIRC you're the one who invited me a while back.

The last person here I invited to OiNK hasn't used the account in 4 weeks - I hope it gets deleted for inactivity.

Many many thanks!
Very grateful!
=D
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
I'll Take one, I have a 10.25 ratio on Demonoid, and I usually upload more than I download
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
i would love an oink invite. i have a 4.41 ratio on demonoid with like 5 gigs downloaded so i know what i'm doing with torrents and seeding and all that jazz.
Thanks man, I'll be sure to seed everyday
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Sending the email.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Nelsean
*reported*

I'd ask for one, but I'm very happy with Demonoid at the moment, and don't want to ruin your oh-so-perfect score on OiNK.
Get off my lawn.
If you still have any, I'd really appreciate one. Sent an email, if you're out by now np.
TS was the person I got my OiNK invite from, and I have since gotten invites and blackmailed my friends and a few UGers for them. Thanks again, dude!

I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Hey, I emailed you if your still inviting people. I have a pretty good ratio with demonoid, and always seed.

Thanks man.