No, I'm not kidding.

Includes video of dumbass in question

Seriously....an open letter to doctors (from another site I frequent) will say all I have to say on the subject.

Dear Medical Professionals:

I understand that you took the Hippocratic oath to help others; however, I ask that you consider amending it slightly by not dropping what you are doing every time some brainless idiot does something staggeringly feeble-minded.

Anybody stupid enough to stick a poisonous snake into his mouth does not warrant the energy and time that you must take away from other patients in order to save this semi-retarded jackass from himself.

The rest of your patients that have been sitting in your Emergency Room for two hours deserve your time far more than dimwitted morons who can't think through the simplest repercussions of their asinine ideas.

Sincerely,

Society
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
What a dumb****...
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
If he'd have croaked it, this would be a surefire winner for the Darwin Awards.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
If he'd have croaked it, this would be a surefire winner for the Darwin Awards.

*turns in his grave*
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
I could totally beat him in a snake eating contest.
"Button my white shirt
Put on some old ragged shoes.
Facade or the truth?"
Quote by CodeMonk
Did stupidity reach a new low or is it just the internet is making the idiots of the world famous?

Can't it be both?
Quote by chipsahoy
You know...The hippocratic oath is optional these days.

I'd totally revive the dude, but say that his tongue, or whatever part of him was bit, went necrotic and disfigure him permanently.

I didn't actually watch the vid, My work comp blocks all that shizz, and I can't access the control panel to change anything.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!