I just got about $100 in birthday money and im thinking about getting a delay pedal. Ive been looking at the Ibanez DE7 since ive had good luck with ibanez products in the past and the price is right. I really could use some advice here.
So, goin’ down the Amazon in a light green ’57 Chevy, uh. Well, you think that’s, um, kind of heavy?
I paid $60 on eBay for a DigiTech DigiDelay. It has all the features of the overpriced Boss DD6 and it's list price is cheaper. It passes my very strict tests on treating low-end. I recommend it and it's a valued part of my chain.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Go with DigiTech or Boss...they almost always have the best stuff vailable for the best prices, barring the epic digitech whammy which is kind of pricey.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Im pretty sure I saw the digidelay in the used corner of a local shop...ill have to go check it out tommorow after school
So, goin’ down the Amazon in a light green ’57 Chevy, uh. Well, you think that’s, um, kind of heavy?
Digitech makes great pedals for the price and you can get the Digi-Delay at zZounds online for $99.00. I have their chorus pedal and I am looking to buy the Digi-Delay in the near future.

Also if you have to return a defective pedal, Digi-tech has a decent customer service process and rather helpful support folks.
Quote by anarkee
Digitech makes great pedals for the price and you can get the Digi-Delay at zZounds online for $99.00. I have their chorus pedal and I am looking to buy the Digi-Delay in the near future.

Also if you have to return a defective pedal, Digi-tech has a decent customer service process and rather helpful support folks.

Each time I write a DigiTech pedal review on Harmony-Central, a DigiTech employee personally emails me, thanking me for the review.

And I fell in love with the Bass MultiChorus once again. I never realized how much speed can impact the thickness of the chorus. I thought it would make it sound cheesy. But now, with the depth and voice cranked, the level one tick over half, and the speed one tick under half, it's the best chorus ever.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..