Ok so right now I need to work on my "how-to play guitar" speech for class, and I was wondering what good songs I could play and demonstrate to the class.
I need a song people would actually know what I'm playing, and if anyone would give me pointers for how I should do it, I'd appreciate that.
Ohh and the speech should last at least 5-10 minutes so not that hard, I just need a song.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Just out of curiousity, why would your speech be on how to play guitar?

Guy 1: Look, superritsu knows how to play guitar, he must be cool
Guy 2: I bet he could play stariway to heavens!!!!!111

But yeah, try stariway to heaven, sweet child o' mine, heart shaped box, tribute, iron man, pretty much the basics
Quote by captainjackass
Just out of curiousity, why would your speech be on how to play guitar?

Well, everyone had to do a how-to speech of some kind, and that's the only thing that popped in my head.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
sweet home alabama ^_^ just cause i love that song its not hard and people will know it...even tho they will know all the others too...plus theres no distortion involved so it wont be too loud for a classroom even tho some teachers don't really care about the noise...by the way...r u in college, high school, what?
Epiphone LP
Johnson Strat Copy(first guitar)
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experiance pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
I think you should narrow down your topic. "How to play guitar" is a very broad topic. For example, "how to tune a guitar" would be a good topic for a shorter speech.
mario.... all that needs to be said
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.