Here's my situation: I just started attending college, and i am in a suite style room, which has four rooms connected basically

Me and my roomate are good friends and like the same music alotta metal stuff and what not

However our problem is our suite mates who are out right guidos who listen to techno music until all hours of the night and just suck at life

if you do not know what a guido is, look for a guy with a fake tan blown out greasy hair trying to hit on your sister

So to combat this problem we are compiling a cd of just downright scary and heavy music to wake up to in the morning, so any bands would be a great help
cradle of filth!
you need something like her ghost in the fog, plus the vocal layering in any cof is pretty scary (and sometimes annoying)
i have a 'white guitar'
oh yeah, dimmu borgir

-wait, are you supposed to like this music, or is it just to annoy the other guys?
i have a 'white guitar'
Anything with pig squeals. What a way to wake up..
Actually, it probably wouldn't be all that different from a regular alarm. Beep beep, Bree bree, same difference.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
the chariot or as i lay dying. its christian but trust me if hes anything like the guidos i know that outa do the trick
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Anything with pig squeals. What a way to wake up..
Actually, it probably wouldn't be all that different from a regular alarm. Beep beep, Bree bree, same difference.

haha well in that case job for a cowboy would be perfect
I thought people only called wogs guidos in Detroit Rock City?

In any rate, this thread fails.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything