Who's idea was to take this show off the air? I was watching some old clips of it on youtube and havnt laughed that hard in a while. It was easily one of the funnier shows on tv at the time. Anyone else rememer/love that show?
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
i loved the show, until it got off the air, then i switched over to family guy
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
It got a little old when the newer episodes came out, but the older stuff is classic
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Whose Line is a great show. My favorite was Colin Mochrie. What about you guys?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
this show was great. colin was spectacular, especially when he was the news reporter on the green screen or anything they did, i also loved the games with the hats. thanks threadstarter for bringing back great memories of a great show
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
should make like a UG petition to get all UGers to get Whose line back on :p
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
colin, wayne, and ryan were always hilarious. Whoever the fourth was was never as good.
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
My favorite part of the show was always the props. I remember Wayne and Colin once got two things that looked like paddleboards and they did an imitation where Pamela Anderson was dead and her tits were sticking out of the grave.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i like the version with drew carey as a host but the british dude kind of annoys me, i can only listen to the accent so long
Quote by ashtopov
colin, wayne, and ryan were always hilarious. Whoever the fourth was was never as good.

x2. I loved that show hahahah. Great unscripted comics thinking quickly to entertain on their feet....Awesomeness. Not to mention its for some reason funnier when they try to hold back their own laughter hahaha
It's one of my favorite shows. I durr know why they stopped airing it.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.