hey i didnt realyl know if this is the right section. but w/e. just wanted peoples opinions, i just discoverd them as this kid in my german class loves them. they are great love at first sting is pretly much the only album ive listend to so far, but tis awsome.
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
Their older stuff is well worth digging into. I heard their newest release and sorry to say I just wasn't impressed. It seemed like they were doing it just to remind people they're still around when in their day they were a household word.
Skipping past the well known classics, look for "When Passion Rules The Game." That was the first song/video by them I saw...and it's what got me into them.
yeah i like a few of there songs mainly there big hits
no one like you, rock you like a hurricane, big city nights or w/e
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
there big hits are great but i dont get why there other songs arnt that well known, like everyone knows hurricane and other stuff, but alot of there songs are just as awsome, or even better. as soon as the good times roll is awsome, but i cant even find a live video on youtube or anything, also far away on fly to the rainbow album is awsome, more of a 70's classci rock sound. i think they are a great band and more people should give em a try. the only reason why i got into them is my german teacher likes them, she said when she was a kid in Germany they were the shizz
MY GEAR

Quote by crazydiamondII

Does it freak your teacher out when you tell her you're into something that was popular in her day??
ya alot of pepole think that, i have this one teacher who is like a hippie, he has a lava lamp, this hella old casset player, and he drives a vw bus. he thinks its cool that i like old music. same goes for my german teacher.
MY GEAR

Quote by crazydiamondII

Yeah Love at First Sting is by far my favorite from them. Blackout is also good. "Fly Me to the Rainbow" is one of their early ones and is also good but mainly Love at First Sting has most of their great songs.