so i've been waiting on a shipment containing an overdrive pedal and a new pickup since last wednesday, and i was sure it wouldn't come on saturday, was pretty sure it wouldn't come on monday, and was thinking it would come today, but was prepared mentally incase it didn't. well guess what, it didn't. so i'm like "MY GOD! there's nothing to do without my new pickup and pedal!" even though if i hadn't ordered those i would be finding plenty of stuff to do. so since i'm sick of my guitar stuff until i get my new crap, i can't even force myself to play guitar, which of course raises my stress levels.

so earlier today at school, i was turning in this art thing, and my teacher was like " it isn't done really, i think you should take it home and work on it" and i'm like "i don't wanna take it home and work on it, just give me a crappy grade and take the damn thing off my hands" and he's like "i'd hate to give you a bad grade on something that's not finished" and i'm like "just take the ****ing thing; i don't care about the grade, just take the ****ing thing, for the love of God, i'm not taking this thing home" and he's like " it isn't done really, i think you should take it home and work on it"

so now i'm having a bad day, and i end up spilling an entire beaker of highly concentrated alcohol all over myself, and i'm like "son of a bitch!" and everyone looks at me, and i'm like "what are you all staring at! haven't you seen anyone covered in crap before?" so my day is increasingly worse, then i come home to find my order isn't here, so i'm gonna have to go another day without it, going to school and such. so as if that isn't bad enough, my mom gets all pissed at me because i tell her her daughter is an idiot, so she's like "you have no right to express your opinions of others" and i'm like "uhh, i think that's kinda the reason this country was founded, isn't it?" and she's like "well you can't express them about your sister" and i'm like "**** you mom!" so she's all like "that's it, i'm gonna go all PMS on your ass!" and i'm like "you wouldn't dare...." so she did, and that stressed me out, so now i'm gonna have a really ****ty day tomorrow, especially if my order isn't there.
so have any of you ever had really ****ty days where your guitar crap doesn't ship on time, and you spill alcohol on yourself, and your mom PMS's all over you, and your art teacher is trying to be nice, but just makes you do a bunch of work you don't wanna do?
i know i sure have, because i just told you about it.

(if i sound like an idiot, it's because it's late and i'm trying to do some crazy self-mocking sarcasm crap)
my les paul was a week late into the shop
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
jesus christ! call ****ing batman, because youre in need of some serious help!
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
and your mom PMS's all over you

that sounds so wrong.
but yea, ive had **** days. i had a **** day all day, i was sick, and to top it off i had phyiscs in the afternoon, then band practice, which was piss boring for some reason, then i had to go to football training.
I had a $350 (approximatly) order that NEVER came, when I got a hold of musicians friend, they said I canceled the order the next day....I know this persons just doing their job, so I remain polite, I say "well I didn't cancel it, and if I had wouldn't my money have been put back into my account?" they say the money was put back...it hadn't. so I say, "I didn't get my money back, so could you please just send my merchendise to me?" They say they can't without charging another $350, I tried a few times to get my money or my order, but realizing I wasn't getting anywhere I just cut my losses and gave up (I don't order from musicians friend anymore).
you have no right to express your opinions of others

<.<
>.>

stupid bitch

slap her
Quote by david_highland
I had a $350 (approximatly) order that NEVER came, when I got a hold of musicians friend, they said I canceled the order the next day....I know this persons just doing their job, so I remain polite, I say "well I didn't cancel it, and if I had wouldn't my money have been put back into my account?" they say the money was put back...it hadn't. so I say, "I didn't get my money back, so could you please just send my merchendise to me?" They say they can't without charging another $350, I tried a few times to get my money or my order, but realizing I wasn't getting anywhere I just cut my losses and gave up (I don't order from musicians friend anymore).

Well thats your loss of $350!

You know you can just ask your bank and they would tell you in a split second??
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
My RR24 was a week and a half late. I was going nuts waiting. So yeah I know what it's like... it's teh suck.
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
YOUR THROAT IS VIOLENTLY SLIT
THESE SYMPTOMS WON'T REMIT
YOU'RE FORCED TO CHOKE ON IT!
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Well thats your loss of $350!

You know you can just ask your bank and they would tell you in a split second??

Uh...really?
LOL, that was funny. Bad day huh, to bad.
Btw, what Pickups did you order?
Luck tomorrow dude.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Quote by Slash's Snakpit
LOL, that was funny. Bad day huh, to bad.
Btw, what Pickups did you order?
Luck tomorrow dude.

hey dude im munchin out large and i wanted to know if u got any extra bags of cheezies in Slashes Snak pit. im hungry doood
Quote by BennyStruggle
hey dude im munchin out large and i wanted to know if u got any extra bags of cheezies in Slashes Snak pit. im hungry doood

LOL, thats funny
Nice
What can i do? I misspelled, hah.
Can you answer me? I asked earlier what is PMS.

Quote by Slash's Snakpit
LOL, thats funny
Nice
What can i do? I misspelled, hah.
Can you answer me? I asked earlier what is PMS.

Pre-Menstrual Syndrome... It's that time of the month where bitches go crazy.

Oh and tough luck TS, hope your stuff arrives soon enough, and um, have a nice day tomorrow
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
It took 2 months for Dream Theaters Systematic Chaos to get into the store
Right now im waiting to save enough money to buy a 7-string in the local music store so that if a bunch of concerts come up I wont be out of cash. Gunna have to wait about another month and a half and hope nobody buys it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding

When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life

No one ever lied straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
You never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
I am a firm believer that a having a bad day isn't the result of what happens to you, it's a result of what happens when you decide to let something have an affect on you.
You could say
"my order didn't get here on time, my mom told me off and b!tched at me, my project wasn't done, the world hates me, i'm going to emo kill myself" etc etc boo hoo....OR you could say

"my day didn't go as planned, but at least I have a roof over my head, I have the ability to play guitar, bc many people can't, I'm enrolled in school, i'm not a dropout, and i'm alive and breathing"

Rather saying "sucks you had a bad day", i'll just say "sucks you let little things get to you" and "grow up". Wait till you get your fingers cut off in an accident, you go have to file bankruptcy after ridiculous debt, you get arrested and thrown in jail for months, or you get in an accident and kill 3 of the 4 people riding in your car. THEN you can say you had a bad day. Hasn't happened to me, just saying there are people who actually have BAD days. You aren't one of them.
Quote by Kenit
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome... It's that time of the month where bitches go crazy.

Oh and tough luck TS, hope your stuff arrives soon enough, and um, have a nice day tomorrow

G, thanks dude :]

Rofl at the Simple Plan song.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
My ashdown amp was 6 months late in arriving. Ya don't hear me crying about it to the whole internets... Apart from now.
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
It sounds like you're just being a jerkwad.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.