Page 1 of 3
I made this thread in respond of the thread supporting pirates. This is for the Ninjas/normal/weird people across the world who refuse to speak like a pirate.

EDIT: also if u reside in the ninja comunity make sure to join the ninja group! (in teh sig)
Last edited by thefoundationof at Sep 19, 2007,
I be a pirate, spamming your lame ninja thread. ARGGHHHH!
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

**** off pirate
ninjas unite!!!!
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Arrrrrrgh

Ninja Pirate Android from Space
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by xramen
how do you speak like a ninja?

its pretty hard
considering us ninjas are silent killers and pride ourselves on stealth
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Arrrr. You filthy landlubbers, you yella'bellies, i'll 'ave you strung up and a red hot poker stuck in your bowels. Arrrrrrr such is the pirate way
ninjas represent...damned pirates...
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Anyone who talks like a pirate needs a swift kick in the nuts.
But ninjas are almost as douchey.
Vikings ftw!
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
pirates beat ninjas 1,000,000 to 3, for as you can see 1,000,000 is clearly a bigger number than 3. Arrrgh
pirates rule
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Anyone who talks like a pirate needs a swift kick in the nuts.
But ninjas are almost as douchey.
Vikings ftw!

vikings are pirates
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Arrr ye filthy scallywags will never do better than us pirates!!!!!!!!!!!
september 19th is talk like a pirate day!!!!!!
Quote by thefoundationof
Not if us Ninjas can kill and make it, kill a pirate day.

Arrgh the poison of ninja arrows is nothing against my cannons.
Last edited by rocking bassist at Sep 19, 2007,
You guys call yourselves ninjas yet here you are posting out in the open where everyone can see you plotting. You should all be communicating via PM. As a matter of fact we shouldn't even know there's a band of Ninja's on UG because Ninjas are that stealthy.

You all put the way of the Ninja to shame!
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
We have not spoken any plans, that are of major concerns to the filthy scum known as pirates. Our major plans have been Discussed with the Super Ninjas (an elite of five, on earth taking charge of any actions) which I am, one of them. Our plans have not been discovered for we use telepathy, which pirates, even with the most of their brains, cannot reach this. Plans being spread out are, fake, planted, or just so minor not even the Super Ninjas care if they spread.
ninjas unite and pork hot girls and pop like 19 boners everyone knows ninjas can wail hard on the geetaar
I killed the dinosaurs, put mount everest where it is and have destroyed Dave Mustaine 3 times. I am currently working working with Lemmy to bring about the death of all things emo, which includes ninjas. Arrgh no-one can stop me.
Quote by alucardmik
vikings are pirates

Except more Nordic, savage, and manly.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Except more Nordic, savage, and manly.

Damn right!

And with better hours, and unions and stuff..........
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
can we have clan wars?
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
the pirates are the ones who are always drunk
let themselves known to the emeny
ninjas are in and out before the enemy even realise
therefore ninjas win
Quote by rocker138

MY GEAR
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Quote by Child Of Maiden
You guys call yourselves ninjas yet here you are posting out in the open where everyone can see you plotting. You should all be communicating via PM. As a matter of fact we shouldn't even know there's a band of Ninja's on UG because Ninjas are that stealthy.

You all put the way of the Ninja to shame!

Guys got a point, plus to be a ninja you have to be born a ninja. Otherwise you're just ninja-like or ninja-ish.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Meh....I'd rather be a pirate, but err.....thanks anyways?
im in!!
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Page 1 of 3