hey im having abit of trouble desiding between a FENDER SQUIER AFFINITY TELECASTER and FENDER SQUIER AFFINITY STRATOCASTER

what do you advise?
not to shout, we can read fine.

imo, id go for a totally different guitar, but i say go for whichever one you like the best.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Umm depending on what you play I sappose, Strats are great for pretty much everything and have a better tunal range. I own a strat and a telecaster and I switch using them depending on my mood of the day. Id suggest thinking about what who you want to emulate or what style of music you would like to play then deciding.
I have an affinity strat....amazing...I just ordered some fender noisless pickups for it, I'd go for the strat, It is much more versitile, I'm not saying teles are bad, but as far as tonal options go, strat's totaly kick a tele's ass.
ive heard that squier teles are better quality than strats but im no expert on squiers.......good choice with the affinity though cause they are made of better wood than standards..
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
As you can see from the replies so far, it's all down personal taste whether it be looks or sound.
Personally, I know that Strats can sound awesome (big Hendrix fan) but I can't stand them; plus to me they're ugly. Hence I own a Tele; all round great guitar.

Have you tried them out? If not, do it. You can always make a better decision once you're actually played a guitar.
404: Sig not found.
we had this discussion like yesterday.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard