Hello everyone,

This is my band, we've only been together for a short time, 3 months or so, and this is some of the material we've come up with, all self recorded, none of us know how to mix at all really. If you could please comment on Running Free that would be great. Feel free to comment on any of the others as well.

Thanks in advance

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202147321

(BTW, I'll crit any work you have made.)

-
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Hello,

Wow. I wish my former band was as organized and focused as yours is. I really like Running Free. I'm listening to it right now and enjoying it. I feel the vocals are the only thing that are kind of lacking. They feel sort of weak at parts, and when the singer tries to go higher the notes are very weak and lacking. They aren't bad, but they need a little more power. As it stands it sounds a lot like Radiohead to me, which is a big compliment seeing how I like Radiohead. The beginning of the song sucked me right in and from then on the song kept hold of me. Very, very well done.

Four out of five stars from me. Just strengthen the vocals and I think your band is set for success.

-Muddy
Thankyou very much, our vocalist has just begun singing lessons so he should improve quite a bit over the next few weeks.

Quote by Duff_McGee

<----This is a man
Anymore comments?
Quote by Duff_McGee

<----This is a man
i like it a lot the guitar is really catchy. the vocals need some work but they work
listening now... Cool intro, drums are a touch too loud. The vocals arent bad at all. When he tries to sing out of his range is when it gets a bit rough. Also when your drummer does his fills, his toms have a very weird sound, maybe tune em up or get some new skins they get on the annoying side. The little leads through out the song were nice and tasteful. With your vocalist lessons this could be pretty good man good job.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=670374 crit???!
Thanks alot everyone i'll crit your stuff now if i havn't already.
Quote by Duff_McGee

<----This is a man