I done some searching and found that there was no Overkill thread. Awesome

Anyway these guys have really grew on me lately. I had stopped listening to thrash so often because, quite frankly, it bored the tits off me. But then, after a little downloading spree I found a thrash band which had an original(ish) sound which I actually enjoyed listening to.

Favourite albums are "Under The Influence" and "Horrorscope"

Et-vouz???

When I came near losing my own life
It made me learn the true meaning of a smile
Awesome band..

There was no thread on them cause they were probably discussed in the Thrash Thread.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
THEY CAME TO SHRED!

Over Kill are certainly under rated and I think the vocal style and image is fairly different to most thrash bands and the songs are good (most of them, imo) anyway.
I collect clothes and IKEA furniture. Who are you?
I **love** overkill. one of my favorite thrash bands.. I'd have to say my favorite album is either horrorscope or years of decay. <-- I can play that now! woo! go me

what about Nuclear Assault? I don't typically hear people talking about them anymore either , also a great thrash band
Evil....

NEVER DIES!!!!

*massive whammy squeal that would make Dimebag, Kerry King and Peter from Vader jealous*

Awesome band. Pure ownage.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I haven't heard much of them. I think I saw them once or twice on the tube. They sound kickass though...

...Can someone tell me where to start with them?
They're going on tour next month, and they're going to be in Nashville. If the show isn't 18+, I'm definitely going. They've got a new album coming out next month, too.

"Eliminate the right, eliminate the wrong, eliminate the weak, eliminate the strong, eliminate your feelings, eliminate too late, eliminate the hope, eliminate, eliminate!"
Last edited by Holy Katana at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by dead-fish
Evil....

NEVER DIES!!!!

*massive whammy squeal that would make Dimebag, Kerry King and Peter from Vader jealous*

Awesome band. Pure ownage.

hella good song !!
Quote by severed-metal
I haven't heard much of them. I think I saw them once or twice on the tube. They sound kickass though...

...Can someone tell me where to start with them?

Anywhere, actually...They are one of the most consistant bands I can think of. Obviously, the best albums are the mid-80's to early 90's, but I'm quite fond of their latest albums as well.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Consistant band. imo never released anything that knocked me out of my chair but always a good thrashin' album fun to listen to. Same goes for Tankard!
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!