e---00---------00---3--|--------------------1--|--00-------00--3-|-----1---0---------------|
b---------22-------------|--33---00---33------|-------22----------|-3----------3--1-----1--|
g--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First tab i have written so please rate it and can you send an email to smishey@sycrat.com to tell me how it is?
...wow, even if it is your first tab... u couldn't do something that actually took some thought? Skip to my lou? My 5 year old can play that on the guitar.
EDIT: lol^

The second two notes (C#C#), and each subsequent time you've used those should be CC...so:

e---00---------00---3--|-----------------1--|--00-------00--3-|-----1---0--------------|
b---------11-----------|--33---00---33------|-------11--------|-3----------3--1-----1--|

Quote by Keef-is-king
Malmsteen would be prudish religious freak sex. No Hands, no looking down, all the technical bits and not very good for anyone involved.
Last edited by perpetualmotion at Sep 19, 2007,