School project: Pick an assignment within "Substainable development".

Awright, so this project is quite big. A group of 6 people have to find a subject within "substainable development" of which we can work on about a week. Then it will be presented in a 20-30 min presentation. So I was thinking writing about "consequenses of global warming", but maybe that's a bit unoriginal, or perhaps too big subject to cover properly?

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of an interesting subject we could present, or maybe we could specify our current one a bit more (consequences of global warming).

Truly appriciate if people come with their opinions Thanks!!
member #7 of the "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club.
Pm rhcp_freak or Tanglewoodguit to join.

Quote by tronsbassplayer
you no your a bassplayer when you Llsten to the best muslc NUMETAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lol'ed SOOOOO hard at that one!!!
umm... i dunno... isnt sustainable development just developing which doesnt harm the environment/future generations?
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Yes, but there are many subjects within that...Like pollution, global warming, industry, developing countries etc. I could go on, but you see the point?

Quote by tronsbassplayer
you no your a bassplayer when you Llsten to the best muslc NUMETAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do one on The World project.. you know, those artificial islands they're building somewhere in africa I think. it's supposed to be entirely environmental friendly.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Do it on green chemistry... it's something nobody else in your class will do it on, and it'll impress the teacher for an A...
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
we had the assignment for geography about sustainable development, and we did it about the rainforest exploitation in Papua New Guinea, and how now the forestry there is being sustainably developed, as opposed to exploiting it.
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by Musicman48858
Do it on green chemistry... it's something nobody else in your class will do it on, and it'll impress the teacher for an A...

Green chemistry? Is wat?

Quote by tronsbassplayer

A good and easy one is the introduction of using natural resources in poorer countries. One example is La Peca in Peru, where they've been using micro-hydroelectricity for power, creating jobs, safe power, and have improved general living standards. I can give some more information if you want it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.