Its a soft rock/love song and it goes like

I dont want to close my eyes I dont want to fall asleep cuz i miss you and i dont want to miss a thing.

....your heart beating. and im wondering what your dreaming. wondering if its me your seeing. then i kiss your eyes and thank god we're together just want to stay with you, in this moment forever (forever and ever)

I dont want to close my eyes. i dont want to fall asleep cuz i miss you babe and i dont want to miss a thing. cuz even if i dream of you. the sweetest dream would never do, i still miss you and i dont want to miss a thing.
Quote by kingjiyoon
Its a soft rock/love song and it goes like

I dont want to close my eyes I dont want to fall asleep cuz i miss you and i dont want to miss a thing.

....your heart beating. and im wondering what your dreaming. wondering if its me your seeing. then i kiss your eyes and thank god we're together just want to stay with you, in this moment forever (forever and ever)

I dont want to close my eyes. i dont want to fall asleep cuz i miss you babe and i dont want to miss a thing. cuz even if i dream of you. the sweetest dream would never do, i still miss you and i dont want to miss a thing.

Seriously?
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Aerosmith apparently...
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?