Ok, You know how you see people drinking, but there not actually drinking, they just kinda tip it down without swallowing?

Well i wanna do that, it would be cool to do.
So is there a way to learn how to do this? Or do you have to be born missing something in your throat?

Thanks, FeLiX

P.S - Can anyone do it??
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Do you mean like, opening your throat basically and just pouring it down your throat?

My friend can do it, we got him to drink an entire 1.25 litre bottle, he did it so quick, it was amazing
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
My mate can do that, he reckons it makes you feel ill after though....

I guess your stomach isn't supposed to take such large volumes of fluid in one go?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
It's actually a lot easier for males to accomplish that.

Are you male?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yeah you don't see these people paraletic ten minutes after on the floor puking everywhere though
Quote by benco
Do you mean like, opening your throat basically and just pouring it down your throat?

My friend can do it, we got him to drink an entire 1.25 litre bottle, he did it so quick, it was amazing

Lol, Yes. Thats exactly what i mean.

Quote by Smokey Amp
It's actually a lot easier for males to accomplish that.

Are you male?

It just so happens I am!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
I saw one guy doing it on TV once. He was lying down, opened his mouth and poured water down his throat. You could see his stomach slowly expanding. Then after he finished drinking, he pushed down on his stomach and it all came back out. He came on right after the dude that opened 10 beer bottles with his belly button.

not making this up.
Quote by master
I saw one guy doing it on TV once. He was lying down, opened his mouth and poured water down his throat. You could see his stomach slowly expanding. Then after he finished drinking, he pushed down on his stomach and it all came back out. He came on right after the dude that opened 10 beer bottles with his belly button.

not making this up.

I don't know what program that was but damn! It sounds ****ing ace!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
...icy...hot?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Lol, Yes. Thats exactly what i mean.

It just so happens I am!

lol he's sooo excited
My mate can do it, he practices on pint glasses full of water, I think it's kind of like a gargling notion but you don't gargle it you just swallow it...
Quote by Firenze
...icy...hot?

That's the funniest thing you could apply to this conversaion? I'm so sorry for you
Aye, I can do something real similar, I still need to swallow every bit, but I can get quite abit of it. I downed a pint of lager in nearly 4 seconds.......I then proceeded to burp non-stop for 3-4 minutes while my eyes watered.
Head back, open throat and pour. Its hard to explain but you just kinda swallow with the very back of your throat and it just goes down like that.