so i just traded my friend my psp for his computer,and i plugged in everthing and it works but the screen is in powersave mode,and i cant get it off,does anyone knoe how to get it normal?
how good is said computer?

then we can judge if mockery is a suitable remark or not.
ive been on it and its ok,i forgot how much space is on it,but if i didnt trade for the PC,i would of traded it in at gamestop for something for my 360
for a psp I would say it isnt that great of a comp but umm go to the computers manufacurers(<<< bad spelling) website and possibly find the manual for the one you own and find the problem
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
if its xp then start->contol pannel->power options (you need to be in classic view which would be on the left), and then turn of power save mode. lemme know how that works out
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by A.McGee
if its xp then start->contol pannel->power options (you need to be in classic view which would be on the left), and then turn of power save mode. lemme know how that works out

i cant do anything on it,im on my living room PC right now,i tried pluggin it into my living room PC's moniter but it didnt work so im gonna call my friend when school gets out and see whats up
Quote by ddranthony92
so im gonna call my friend when school gets out and see whats up

He'll probably scream "NO TRADEBACKS!" then abruptly hang up on you.
Quote by happytimeharry
He'll probably scream "NO TRADEBACKS!" then abruptly hang up on you.

nah he said "**** i forgot how to change it back,ill have to call my uncle and ask him,but i need to find his number"

that bastard,but if u guys would still help that'd be nice