Iv been trying to use the same technique with no success as well. It looks like he basically uses his fretting hand to drop the trem bar while using the pick hand to do a pinch harmonic near the bridge pickup. Its just a matter of finding that harmonic i think.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I've just been able to do some of them.

He hits an Artifical Harmonic on certain notes, and then uses the whammy to pull back.

Keep trying to find AH's and you'll be able to them.
Quote by nan0
I've just been able to do some of them.

He hits an Artifical Harmonic on certain notes, and then uses the whammy to pull back.

Keep trying to find AH's and you'll be able to them.

Yeah, he either hits an artificial harmonic on a note and uses the bar or he pinches the open string in different places to produce different harmonic pitches and also uses the whammy to make the biatch squeal.
Artificial harmonics are the ones you do with the pick right?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Artificial harmonics are the ones you do with the pick right?

Artificial harmonics = pinch harmonics. So yeah. It's not that hard once you get it down, I do it unplugged.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
You need a locking trem.

You dump the bar and then hit the harmonic and bring it back up to pitch.

Dimebag does a similar thing which you should be able to find on YouTube.
I believe he uses a pinch harmonic on the G string pretty close to the bridge, then uses his left (fretting) hand to pull the whammy bar up.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
I'm I can usually get them to come out but you have to use your pick hand to dampen the strings you arent using or else the 'dumping' of the bar with cause the other strings to vibrate
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
do a pinched harmonic on the g and b strings over the inner coil of the neck humbucher and depress the bar with your left hand while pulling the satch face
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
do a pinched harmonic on the g and b strings over the inner coil of the neck humbucher and depress the bar with your left hand while pulling the satch face

Thats right dude, I totally forgot about the Satch face, it's inegral to the process.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Hah the satch face is crucial.

But yeah ANY open string pinch harmonic+bar. . well any pinch harmonic will do it as long as you can get the same bar motion.
So basically it's pick harmonic on an open string + whammy bar?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
and the satch face
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial