i dunno if it reli is a stuff up or not or if anyone else has ever noticed.

but.. on stairway to heaven 3:29 you can hear the acounsic hit a muted note where if u skip forward a bit you will hear the same riff played without the muted spot..lol..

just thorght i would point that out
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
*gasp* lol wut? jimmy page is teh perfectz!

Mistakes can be heard on all great albums.
Looking for my India/Django.
No wai!
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

I like it when there's little mistakes like that, it makes the track feel more personal somehow
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Ah, wow, I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
1950s Reissue Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Gold Top Les Paul
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Ibanez TS-9
Boss BF-3
Boss DD-6
Wylde Signature Cry Baby
DigiTech Whammy 4
I noticed that before, I love little mistakes someone said that they left GNR Lies like that-with little mistakes
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
Never noticed that.

But in the song Sympathy For The Devil by the stones, Keith barely hits a few notes at the end of the solo. You can tell if you listen in on it pretty closely.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
i like the little mistakes, page played it differently every time anyways
its nice when you can hear slight mistakes, it makes you know your not listening to a robot, and gives me confidence in my own abilities :P
*Dies from above comment*
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
on babe I'm gonna leave you he makes a million mistakes, but that doesn't make it not a perfect song.
Yea but Jimmy Page is Lee Simmonds, honest to god. He's actually one of the most sloppy players I've ever heard, but not even the good kinda sloppy like Thomas Erak, it just makes him sound....well, crap. That's right, I said it, Jimmy Page is crap.... c0ntr3v3rsy!!1!
wtf page haters! OMG!

even if he is "sloppy" he still pwns *wipes tear from eye*
Quote by as_i_lay_dead
its nice when you can hear slight mistakes, it makes you know your not listening to a robot, and gives me confidence in my own abilities :P

Personaly if I don't hear mistakes in what i'm listening to it makes me think of someone who doesn't make mistakes, not a robot
in SRV's version of Little Wing you can hear a tube from his amp blow up.
Quote by olif8
Yea but Jimmy Page is Lee Simmonds, honest to god. He's actually one of the most sloppy players I've ever heard, but not even the good kinda sloppy like Thomas Erak, it just makes him sound....well, crap. That's right, I said it, Jimmy Page is crap.... c0ntr3v3rsy!!1!

DAMN RIGHT!!! hes WAAAY overrated, hes a good guitarist, but hes not as awesome as everybody thinks.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
DAMN RIGHT!!! hes WAAAY overrated, hes a good guitarist, but hes not as awesome as everybody thinks.

so now musicianship is objectively classified based on intrinsic facts? crap, where the hell have I been?
mistake or intention? Sometimes it's a mistake at first but they leave it in cause it sounds better.
hey.... i know a mistake... all the praise this overrated band always gets....

<grabs flame shield>
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
Personally, I love some mistakes in songs. Add's character. If everythings just dead flat quantized, it sounds ****e.

I love the old Who albums like A Quick one, and The who sell out, you can hear people shouting and stuff in background.

Also, Mitch Mitchell (my favourite drummer), on ANY hendrix track, you will always hear him miss a drum and hit the rim instead, because in reality thats what happens!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass