Hey guys,
Wonder if someone can educate me about some effects?I play a Carvin AE185 through a Carvin SX100 amp.It has two channels,and four built in effects:Chorus,Echo,Flanger,and Reverb.I also have a Digitech RPX 400 multi-effects unit,which I'm not happy with.Mainly because of the amp modeling.I like the sound of my amp.What I want to do is buy some single effects:Volume pedal,Wah,and a good delay box.How should I put this all together,and will I still be able to use the effects in my amp?Also,will I need anything else?Thanks,and pardon my ignorance.
All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players
well, if you have a footswitch for the carvin, then you'd be able to turn the effects on and off.

yep those three pedals sound basic, maybe add some od/dist?
What glider said +1

Does your amp have a footswitch to turn those effects on / off?
Buy the effects you mentioned and experiment with what order you would put them in.

Some like dist before wah, some like wah before distortion in the signal chain. Experiment.
freepatriot.com
"People never misapply their economy so much as when they make mean provision for the education of children. The only practicable method to reform mankind is to begin with children." -- Noah Webster