Well lately i've noticed that my small twelve watt amp, just isn't doing it for me, its good if i want to practice alone, but when i have band practice, i can barely hear myself. So i was looking for a new amp, and i found one that caught my eye. I have yet to try it, but i want to ask you guys what you think of it.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/navigation?q=crate&x=0&y=0

That is the amp, please tell me what you guys think! If anyone has played through it, please tell me what kind of guitar you were using, what styles you play, and if it is a good amp to buy. thanks in advance everyone!
Crate SS amps = no. *Nods*

What kind of music do you play, and what's your budget?
thats not one amp, thats a thousand amps that all suck

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
you could do better with your budget

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Don't get it. It won't sound good, and it won't last long. You'd be better off looking into a small valve amp, if you can afford it, or else a decent SS amp like a Roland Cube or Vox Valvetronix. How much could you spend?
Well at this point i'm not sure. I think $270-ish is the most i want to spend, but you know, if theres something real good thats a little over, i'm willing to push it.
The Crate Flexwaves are great amps, especially considering it's crate. I would recommend it along with the Roland Cube and Vox Valvetronix.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
^ first, its a hybrid. youve never played a quality solid state amp in your life have you?