Hi people, dont you think that these forums are slightly sad, im just wanting peoples opinions, im not saying that it is :
Sad like a dying kitten? Sad like wearing socks and sandals? Or do you mean sad like a bunch of fifteen year old losers talking about mudkips and icy hot?

GTFO
Diezel, Motherfucker
I was jus saying, because a lot of people talk about things apart from music n guitars, such as personal probs and stuff
yeah, pro wrestling 5 star thread wtf, just to name one of many. theres a lot of f*cked up **** in here, like real disturbing topics but there are also interesting and humerous topics.
Sad ?

UG is my dailt laugh.. yeah my real life suck

kjust kidding tough

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

^ Says the guy with 3 posts

There's a community here, especially among the older/older members of the forum, and after a while people recognise each other and genuinley enjoy talking to people
Last edited by philipisabeast at Sep 19, 2007,
originally posted by bucket jr

Originally Posted by rijker
yeah, pro wrestling 5 star thread wtf,

...?

i mean c'mon pro wrestling's sh*te, wtf i used to be into that when i believed in father christmas
Quote by denizenz
Everyone is entitled to their opinion...the only problem is, when you try to share it with someone else.

Very very wise words sir, you win batman.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Chris999x
Hi people, dont you think that these forums are slightly sad, im just wanting peoples opinions, im not saying that it is :

What's your point?
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by rijker
yeah, pro wrestling 5 star thread wtf, just to name one of many. theres a lot of f*cked up **** in here, like real disturbing topics but there are also interesting and humerous topics.

Disturbing? I find most of it here is very mild actually.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
I think you are slightly sad.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ug is bad for me because i play less guitar since i'm on ug. i'm actually thinkin about deleting my account. UG gets so addicting and i know i should just turn the computer off but i can't
Quote by jAzZMataZz
i'm actually thinkin about deleting my account.

You can't delete your account, but you can request a permanent ban.

Quote by rijker
i mean c'mon pro wrestling's sh*te, wtf i used to be into that when i believed in father christmas

I don't believe video games are real, yet it doesn't stop me from enjoying them.

Quote by Chris999x
I was jus saying, because a lot of people talk about things apart from music n guitars, such as personal probs and stuff

Go to one of the 13 other forums below the Pit and the Archives.

I like these forums
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by Chris999x

You tell me. You're the one posting the pointless thread.
No. You don't make sense. Maybe you should go back to wherever your from and do ya own thing mister.