Which one do you guys think would be better?

It will be my first amp.
I don't have my own guitar yet, but I'm planning to buy an Epi LP Standard.
I'd like playing Muse, Queen of the Stone Age, Stone Temple Pilots...

Now I've got these 2 options:

VOX Pathfinder 15R ($119 ) and Marshall MG15CDR ($149)

Thanks!
Between those two, definitely the Vox. I've played it and it sounds pretty good for a solid-state practice amp. Much better than the Marshall.
Yes don't ever buy a marshall MG. If you want a cheap little amp that DA5 is good. Roland Micro Cube is good too, if you are willing to save up go for the cube 30x (ignore 15x and 20x though).
Get an Epi valve junior for that price.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Thanks steven seagull
But something I'm sure about the VOX DA5 is that It doesn't have Bass and Treble Control.
I don't know if this will limitate the ability to achieve good sound
If you want a cheap VOx Amp, get one of the smaller Valvetronix (I think the smallest they do is 15W) they're dirt cheap for a good amp
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by ++salas++
Thanks steven seagull
But something I'm sure about the VOX DA5 is that It doesn't have Bass and Treble Control.
I don't know if this will limitate the ability to achieve good sound

Well you're not going to get a good sound at this price - unless you look at an Epiphone Valve Junior combo or head and cab - and even then, with this being your first amp, a lot of people are scared of tube amps (Because they lack common sense )

IMO, you should be spending LESS on your guitar and a bit more on your amp, and balance out all your money so you spend half of it on a guitar and half on an amp. A better amp and sound will give you more fun than a slightly more expensive guitar.
Quote by steven seagull

agreed, but if you have to pick between those two, the pathfinder.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?