Ok heres the problem: I've had vista for a couple months and now I can't move files PERIOD. Now this really ****ing pisses me off. any help anyway to disable this?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
haha u bought vista... its your problem now
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by BobChicken
haha u bought vista... its your problem now

haha u...shut up, n00b.

to TS, doesn't Microsoft have a help page for Vista?
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
haha u...shut up, n00b.

to TS, doesn't Microsoft have a help page for Vista?

I think this is the help page on vista:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Windows-Vista-Home-Premium/dp/B000KCIA3W/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6/026-7773079-9694001?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1190221048&sr=8-6
Vista is crap. It decides what you CAN do and what you CAN'T do. Personally I would never buy anything made by Microsoft that is on the market for less than 1 year.

You've got to wait until they have sorted out most of the bugs.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

i recommend buying an XP home edition install disk, and saying **** vista, i cracked vista and compressed into a 1.5mb file for people, installed it myself and took it off as quick as i could, it sucks my hairy nuts