i have a 2006 Ebony Epiphone Les Paul Custom for trade. i bought this last september at guitar center. no blemishes whatsoever. just a little wear on the string saddles, but thats to be expected. i will include the skb hardshell case only if whomever i trade with includes a hardshell case as well. it has a dunlop strap lock strap on it and a jimi hendrix sticker which i will remove. i will ship fedex. i only ship in the continental USA. if you'd rather by it, then i will take $450 via paypal only. thanks.

mark
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500
i am on the good traders thread. i have never had a bad deal with anyone. i never mess around when it comes to online deals. if you agree to trade, then i will the following day. if you pay, i will ship the following day.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Would you be interested in a trade Jackson Kelly for that? The Jackson has a duncan Distortion pickup in it, 24 frets, locking trem. The body is from a Jackson Kelly Performer and the neck is a Jackson X series neck.
gimme some pics on te Kelly CJRocker and what color is the strat jim_root4 and are there any blemishes?
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
can u get pics? you got a case for it, a hardshell?
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
sorry for the clarity. its on my camera phone.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
jim_root4 if you have a hardshell case for the strat, then its a deal.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
i gotta guy with a fender cyclone who is trying to find a hardshell case. i am waiting to see if he comes through.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
heck yeah. show me pics. that would a fun guitar to have. any blemishes
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Quote by We, The People
Are you interested in a Schecter Ultra III? I have a hardshell case already, also.

I'm super interested in a Schecter Ultra III. Hit me up sometime because I have some stuff I'm wanting to trade. What color is it and can you send me the pics too?
bump. still got it. any takers?
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
if you want to just buy it, i will sell it for $350. that includes the guitar, skb hardshell case and dimarzio strap lock strap and shipping to anywhere in the continental USA.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
mine is perfect except for the expected wear on the string saddles. no dings or scratches, all in perfect working order. i will even go to a pro to have it set up before i ship.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
ill trade you my vintage kramer XL-I
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
post a pic of the kramer.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
i just googled the kramer. found a pic on a site about vintage kramers. if yours is better than what i saw on that site would be the only way i might consider it.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500