hey could any one tab for me the rest of Rylynn by Andy Mckee as there is only the intro tabs on the site and i aint got guitar pro so i cant see the other pleassssse
if you want i can make a photo to the guitar pro tab and send you, or tab it
Last edited by swinghead at Sep 19, 2007,
sent you tab images by email coz it was impossible to upload dunno why (60k+70k)
Last edited by swinghead at Sep 19, 2007,
srry i only have powertab
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Could you send me the powertab version Serjem?

Have looked everywhere or one but can only find it on Guitar Pro. I've got guitar pro but prefer powertab.
ill re-send them

check if the email address in your profile is the right one and if its written correctly
Last edited by swinghead at Sep 22, 2007,
Hey I have the same Problem and i just entered this forum some days ago...what means "Pro tab" and how can I manage to get them ? But I´m looking for rylynn tabs too^^so I´d be very happy
you should have guitar pro in order to watch those tabs. its a computer app but its not free... i personally suggest not to waste your time with it

ill try to post rylynn tab in my profile page
ok my last attempt was successfull! go to my profile page then select "pictures"
low quality but you can read them
Quote by swinghead
if you want i can make a photo to the guitar pro tab and send you, or tab it

You can expert the file as a ASCII file in the file button.

That would be easier to read.
oh thanks a lot its very useful to me coz reading tabs in guitar pro dont suits me