i wasnt sure either..but just didnt want to type all that stuff out...although i could just copy and paste...duh
only selling due to moving....jackson professional dr3, floyd rose...just installed, seymour duncan blackout active pickups..these were just released this year and were designed to outperform the emg 81,85 set...imo they are much better...also have factory duncan designed pickups....included is a jackson, charvel case that fits the guitar perfectly...and line 6 spider III 75w with the 400 presets...200 songs presets..so u just pick the song u want to play, from johnny b good to enter sandman..tune it in and the amp automatically adjust to sound just like the song....
so...

jackson dr3: new was $650, now ive seen for $300+ on ebay
seymour ducnan blackouts: $200+ install (~$100)
case: $130 new, now ?
line 6 amp: $300 new...just bought 2 months ago and hardly used

all for $625 obo....
how much for just the guitar
Gear
Electric
Jackson JS30RR (EMG 81/85)
Jackson WRMG (SD SH-6 B/N)
Hohner Scorpion ST (Project guitar)

Acoustic
Ovation CC 057

Amp
Marshall Valvestate 2000 AVT100 1x12

Effects
Boss CH-1
Crybaby 535Q
ISP Decimator
im looking for $450 for just to guitar...and i have the original pickups as well....and comes with case...i noticed u have the emg 81,85 set...u have to hear the blackouts...
Quote by Latin_Morello
so how much for the amp?

it wouldnt even be worth it...by the time u add shipping...u could get one at a store
well you do realize that even though it is only 2 months old you probably won't get more than 200 for it... why?

1. used
2. when it leaves the showroom floor it depriciates
just like a car and a computer. once you buy it the product then becomes old as soon as it leaves the store.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
well you do realize that even though it is only 2 months old you probably won't get more than 200 for it... why?

1. used
2. when it leaves the showroom floor it depriciates
just like a car and a computer. once you buy it the product then becomes old as soon as it leaves the store.

thats a very ignorant comment....i just sold it for $260.00...but thanks
okay man but you still wanted 300 for it how much did the shipping cost on top of that? or was it included? because either way you still lost money on it. so it wasn't ignorant. no my calculation wasn't accurate... i wouldn't have paid more then that for it but thats me so..... but it wasn't ignorant.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
okay man but you still wanted 300 for it how much did the shipping cost on top of that? or was it included? because either way you still lost money on it. so it wasn't ignorant. no my calculation wasn't accurate... i wouldn't have paid more then that for it but thats me so..... but it wasn't ignorant.

when did i ask $300 for the amp?...where does it say that?

i could be wrong but that seems like it is asking for 300 for the amp.

if im wrong then sorry man. i wasn't slamming you but i was just saying that you wouldn't make the same amount back as what you paid for it. everyones problem on here is they think their **** is worth gold and then some. but hey im glad you sold it for that much man... and that is a nice guitar by the way!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak

i could be wrong but that seems like it is asking for 300 for the amp.

if im wrong then sorry man. i wasn't slamming you but i was just saying that you wouldn't make the same amount back as what you paid for it. everyones problem on here is they think their **** is worth gold and then some. but hey im glad you sold it for that much man... and that is a nice guitar by the way!

well if you notice...i was listing what everything cost new...and right below i wrote the asking price for all of it of $625
okay i am sorry i stand corrected... still a beautiful guitar.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
aren't we all at heart? i really want the synyster custom.. i would buy that guitar but i can't afford it.. i would offer a trade but you don't seem to need anything cause your moving... if you are by chance interested i have an s540 only in name though... but hey good luck and i will keep it in mind if it's still here when i have the money.... would you pull the blackouts and sell them seperate?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
aren't we all at heart? i really want the synyster custom.. i would buy that guitar but i can't afford it.. i would offer a trade but you don't seem to need anything cause your moving... if you are by chance interested i have an s540 only in name though... but hey good luck and i will keep it in mind if it's still here when i have the money.... would you pull the blackouts and sell them seperate?

how much...i could sell them seperately...also..what do you have for trade?...currently im using a cobalt blue exotic star...awesome guitar...and a csh-12 ...12 string semi hollow...and still waiting to get a hellraiser floyd rose...but gonna buy a spider valve first
i have an ibanez s540 model.. but i upgraded it from there.. it has the new thinline neck from the custom made series and the pups are from the custom shop that made them (which is ibanez) they are a cross between a livewire classic and a dimarsio evo with a nice humbucker in the bridge.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/ibanez%20guitar/
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
i have an ibanez s540 model.. but i upgraded it from there.. it has the new thinline neck from the custom made series and the pups are from the custom shop that made them (which is ibanez) they are a cross between a livewire classic and a dimarsio evo with a nice humbucker in the bridge.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/ibanez%20guitar/

not an ibanez fan..sorry
hahah me either...
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
how much money do you want for the blackouts... would you take a ds-1, digitech rp7valve and cash?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
actually it would be more of a pia to take them out and sell....id rather sell as a package
awww..... :crying: that sucks i want some mew pups for my schecter....
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
well u can always buy my jackson...take out the pups...and put the factory ones back in...im including the factory duncan design ones that were originally in it...and the case for $450
i i bought your jackson i wouldn't need to purchase pups. i don't have th money though... but i am getting a kelly soon so its all good!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven