And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Every heard of fucking Google? I know for a fact just searching for what you want will bring up results for what you want.

Who would have thought?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Every heard of fucking Google? I know for a fact just searching for what you want will bring up results for what you want.

Who would have thought?

OH!

Very right though.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Who would have thought?

Pffffft, give the guy a break and go be on your period somewhere else And yes, lovemyflash is great tbh, but I know its not what youre looking for for a band layout, sorry dude but youre gonna have to learn to make them yourself, or beg some of your bands myspace friends that know how to to make one for you, just post a bulletin asking and offeringsome kind of reward, free cd or gig tickets or w.e. But if they're friends you know in real life, theyll do it anyway =] Hopefully
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Just because a girl says something negative she's on her period? You sexist prick, a woman obviously can't tell someone off because it's only a result of her hormones? Don't be so ucking stupid, and shut up.

I'll have you know there's still another three weeks to go.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Mister.Y

+1. lovemyflash is THE easiest way to make a layout.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by pigmaggots
Yeah, strangely enough i tried google[does someone have sand in their vagina?]. I have a lovemyflash one right now but it just seems so mechanical. That's the problem with pre-made one's, they weren't necissarily pre-made for every need a band can have.

Thanks Lostprophets$$$ it now seems best that to ask simple questions on this forum just wields idiotic people.

Dude don't be a dick, someone got sand up their urethra? Joking dude.
Keep going with lovemyflash, it works.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Just because a girl says something negative she's on her period? You sexist prick, a woman obviously can't tell someone off because it's only a result of her hormones? Don't be so ucking stupid, and shut up.

I'll have you know there's still another three weeks to go.

Ooops, sorry hun. How could I forget? They can also just be genuine bitches Stop giving the guy a hard time. If the answer to most questions was Google, then we wouldn't have the Pit. The Pit allows any threads not related to guitar as long as they aren't spam or pronography etc. Stop being so fussy
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by guitarcrazy1991
You mean HTML layouts right?

Google myspace layouts, there's loads of sites...

No, he doesnt mean HTML. By DIV layouts, I assume he is talking about CSS, which uses <div>.
Quote by pigmaggots
Yeah thats the one, it's all too confusing for me!!!

Sorry, Id help, but Ive only just started with CSS, and its all new to me at the moment. In all honesty, it probably best to go with something simple. Most myspace pages give me a headache.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Here if you want a background, just copy/past your pics url into where it says, this way you can get any image of an image host site, or just search google/yahoo/etc. images.

<style type="text/css">
table, td {
background-color:transparent;

border:none;

border-width:0;}

</style>

<style type="text/css">

body{background-image:url(Insert pic URL here);
background-attachment:fixed;}
</style>

You can find out how to do everything else Here...the forum used to have a how to customize thread but it's not there anymore

Hope it helps:]
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 19, 2007,