Anyone seeing this? They're doing a report on over 18 games being bought by children. They got a girl who looks about 18 anyway to buy them and then getting a 14 year old to buy them off ebay as if it proves a point. It's rediculous. everyone knows it's illegal, you shouldn't be buying it if you're under 18, it's not the company's fault if somone underage buys it. Admitidly they should ID more people but I don't see how it's in anyway different from anything else with age restrictions.

The addition of some woman saying that games make kids nuts and the news report of the murder "caused" by manhunt was just stupid as well.

Any thoughts?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Pisses me off. You don't see them doing documentaries on 18 films do you?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
In that case they shouldnt be allowed to make movies with violence and drug taking in them, because kids might see them

It's a retarded way of thinking
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Random people do this at random times. I don't really care.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I see it as a bit pointless. If you're sixteen you can have sex, have a kid and get married but you can't buy an 18 film or game.
Isnt it the shop attendant who failed to ID the customers fault? They arent meant to be selling it to people without ID.

PSN ID: ArranP
Music Is To Blame! Lets Ban Ears!!
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by apmaman
Isnt it the shop attendant who failed to ID the customers fault? They arent meant to be selling it to people without ID.

Yea but the IDing is all down to looks. They won't ID somone who looks over 18 because they don't have time for it. Also they pretty much failed to include the point that a lot of the time the kid will get the parent to buy it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau