Page 1 of 2
Well, for the past week I've been having these weird stomach cramps. They were really starting to become bothersome, so I made an appointment with the doctor. I saw him on Monday, and he referred me to a radiologist. I went and got some tests done on Tuesday to see what the problem was, and I got the results today.

He found a tumor on my stomach. We don't know how it got there or whether it's malignant or not, all that we know is that there's one there and it's about the size of a golf ball.

I've never been this fucking scared in my life. I should be hearing the results either tonight or tomorrow morning, but I can't help but just worry. I can't even think straight.

So please, if you could just maybe keep me in your thoughts? I'm not trying to be an attention whore here and I apologize if it seems that way, but I would just really appreciate the support, and I know there are some big-hearted people on here. Sorry if I've ruined your day with this.

Thank you,
Sanctus
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Quote by Sanctus Ignis
Well, for the past week I've been having these weird stomach cramps. They were really starting to become bothersome, so I made an appointment with the doctor. I saw him on Monday, and he referred me to a radiologist. I went and got some tests done on Tuesday to see what the problem was, and I got the results today.

He found a tumor on my stomach. We don't know how it got there or whether it's malignant or not, all that we know is that there's one there and it's about the size of a golf ball.

I've never been this fucking scared in my life. I should be hearing the results either tonight or tomorrow morning, but I can't help but just worry. I can't even think straight.

So please, if you could just maybe keep me in your thoughts? I'm not looking for attention here, but I would just really appreciate the support, and I know there are some big-hearted people on here. Sorry if I've ruined your day with this.

Thank you,
Sanctus

Awwwww, I'm really sorry for you dude. But hopefully and with the grace of God all shall be well. Hope you get well soon dude. *man-hug* (Y) <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Aww that's sucks. I say you just wait until you get the results back and see if there is anything to worry about. Sorry I can't be of more help to you.
man i'm sorry for you... what kind of music do you play
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Man-Hug!

Hope it's nothing too serious dude, get better soon y'hear?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Yea, that does suck. Just try not to worry about it . We're here for you. I'm sure you'll be fine. You have my prayers.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
I'm really sorry to hear that mate, stay strong.
Love is not a victory march.
I hope it doesn't turn out to be malignant. You will be in my thoughts. May you be well.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
hey man dont worry until u get de results, i know its hard not 2 just lie 2 urself and tell urself not 2 worry, worryin is scientifically proved 2 make ppl more sick and make tings seem worse den dey actually are!!! so its not worth it!!! hope u'll be ok man, hang in dere!!
Co-Founder of the Jackson RR24 club. pm me or i buy peace for details

Jackson JS30RR Rhoads flying v
Richwood semi-acoustic
Soon to be customised Jackson Soloist copy
Roland Micro Cube
Roland Cube 60 (LOUD!!)
Zoom 505II effects pedal
I know someone who had a similar problem and he came out alright, buy my thoughts and prayers are with you! (I'm a girl so it's okay haha)
Hope everything turns out well.. KEEP US UPDATED!!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Oh man , im sorry to hear that, just keep strong man !
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Thanks a lot for your kind words, guys, it really means a lot. I'll try not to worry so much.
Quote by Serjem
man i'm sorry for you... what kind of music do you play
Mostly classical stuff, but I'm a pretty progressive guy as well.

I've been having real bad stomach cramps on and off for quite a while

I think I might go get checked out by a doctor now...

Anyway, best of luck to you man
I'm sorry to hear that, and I really hope that it isn't malignant. Just remember to keep thinking positively
Just listen to your favorite music and don't think about the tumor down there. With UG behind your back, nothing can harm you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Just listen to your favorite music and don't think about the tumor down there. With UG behind your back, nothing can harm you.
I just so happen to be doing that. I've been talking to my girlfriend also since I posted this thread, and that's helped like you wouldn't believe.

And it sure is nice to know that certain people on UG are completely freaking awesome.

****, im sorry.

im scared now cause ive had huge cramps for like 2 weeks although i think it might be gas?
That sucks man, get well soon and keep us updated!

Strangely I've been getting stomach cramps recently...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Holy Christ man, I hope you're ok. Just try to stay positive! What did the doctor say? Have you caught it early?

I'm really sorry to hear about that, I'd be so scared if it were me, so my thoughts are with you
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Holy Christ man, I hope you're ok. Just try to stay positive! What did the doctor say? Have you caught it early?

I'm really sorry to hear about that, I'd be so scared if it were me, so my thoughts are with you
He didn't know anything about it since it was so out of the ordinary, but if it is in fact problematic, we definitely did catch it early. *phew* Just that lingering worry though...

Oh well, I'm feeling a lot better, mostly thanks to people like these posters.

Size of a golf ball eh? Maybe you can get a hole in one with the ****er after it's gone.

Hope all is well mate. My thoughts be with you. Keep it unreal.
That's not good. I hope everything turns out well.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by Sanctus Ignis

So please, if you could just maybe keep me in your thoughts? I'm not trying to be an attention whore here and I apologize if it seems that way, but I would just really appreciate the support, and I know there are some big-hearted people on here. Sorry if I've ruined your day with this.

Thank you,
Sanctus

Brother, you need anyone to talk to you have my number.

Hopefully everything will be ok, you know I'm here for you.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Brother, you need anyone to talk to you have my number.

Hopefully everything will be ok, you know I'm here for you.
Thank you.

EDIT: IT'S BENIGN, OH MY GOD I'M OKAY! f;lkajsd;fiajweoitrhawelrk;fjaSDIOjfa2i35Q@#$@#$R@WEFSADT

I seriously just pissed myself, I'm so happy and relieved!

Turns out it wasn't a tumor at all, it apparently was an oddly formed cyst. Still don't know how it got there, but it had been growing for around a month, and I'd never noticed it until a week ago when it was bugging me.

I'm going in tomorrow to get it drained. Fun stuff, they stick a big-ass needle in my back and drain the damn thing, then inject it with alcohol to kill it. Know what's weird? My dad just had this done on his right kidney last week...

So anyways, thank you SOOOO much for everyone who sent me PM's on here or Myspace or whatever, and thank you for your kind words. You guys are great! I especially want to thank my girlfriend Fiona for spending 4 entire hours with me on the phone.

Last edited by Sanctus Ignis at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by Sanctus Ignis

Thank you,
Sanctus

That sucks man. Hope for the best, and keep us updated with this. Edit it into your first post if you don't mind?
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
wow man, hang in there, im sure everything will be ok. ill keep you in my thoughts, and just stay strong. being confident will help loads, im sure. Hang in there man!
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I know it's in my last edited post, but some people posted afterwards, so I'll just do it again.

IT'S BENIGN, OH MY GOD I'M OKAY! f;lkajsd;fiajweoitrhawelrk;fjaSDIOjfa2i35Q@#$@#$R@ WEFSADT

I seriously just pissed myself, I'm so happy and relieved!

Turns out it wasn't a tumor at all, it apparently was an oddly formed cyst. Still don't know how it got there, but it had been growing for around a month, and I'd never noticed it until a week ago when it was bugging me.

I'm going in tomorrow to get it drained. Fun stuff, they stick a big-ass needle in my back and drain the damn thing, then inject it with alcohol to kill it. Know what's weird? My dad just had this done on his right kidney last week...

So anyways, thank you SOOOO much for everyone who sent me PM's on here or Myspace or whatever, and thank you for your kind words. You guys are great! I especially want to thank my girlfriend Fiona for spending 4 entire hours with me on the phone.

CONGRATS man!
I'm real glad to hear you're ok.
Hopefully the procedure won't leave you hurtin' too much, and you can get back to living on.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
whew, thats a relief man. glad to hear its ok!
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
dude, sorry to hear that. good luck. hopefully it isnt anything too serious.

EDIT: apparently it isn't that serious. i just saw your update. thats great news.
You know what. This same thing happened with my mother this summer. It was a bitch to deal with. But, you know what. You just got to hope that things will turn out for the better. Let's hope you make it through this.

EDIT: CORRECTION. That's EXACTLY, what happened with my mother. It's good to hear you're ok.
Last edited by severed-metal at Sep 19, 2007,
I know you'll be fine. You know why? Because God doesn't let UG'ers die.

All the best man, I really hope you get well,
Ben

EDIT: w00t!!! Let's party it up!!! Party at Dready's house!!!
Ben
Last edited by muffinman123192 at Sep 19, 2007,
Yeah man, i'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon. Scratch that, I KNOW that you'll get better soon. My mom had breast cancer about 14 years back, and just had it again a couple of months ago, so I sort of have an idea of what you're going through.

Good luck.

Wait, I saw your update as I was typing this. That's great to hear that it's benign!
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

its awesome to hear that it was benign. it really puts **** into perspective when your faced with a life-threatening experience. i should know.

but g/l to you with the whole cyst removal procedure. i wish you a speedy recovery
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Page 1 of 2