Hey all, I play in a band who plays screamo/alternative/something melodic. A sort of mix between Brand New and Senses Fail. Im looking for an amp/stack that would be around $800-$1000. Any suggestions? Also biggest thing is the fact that it can play gigs, and last a good while...
^ +1

i'd say an engl powerball but if your from USA then it'll be too expensive compared to UK prices (haha )

the gain on a 6505 is great just the clean channel isn't brilliant
but i doubt you'll be needing that
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
we do use alot of clean sounds though with effects... how would the powerball do? and ive been lookin at the 5150, it just scares me cause my buddy had one for about a week and it quit for his first show...
gutted for you friend- may have had a defect- mine's fine.
And the clean channel is more than useable.

If you're going ENGL, IMO i'd go for the blackmore over the powerball (I've not tried it first hand, but from reviews from reliable people and soundclips, I'd personally go blackmore)
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by lesstrat7
we do use alot of clean sounds though with effects... how would the powerball do? and ive been lookin at the 5150, it just scares me cause my buddy had one for about a week and it quit for his first show...

if your lookign to spend like the powerball check out the Mark IV. amazing little amps
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!