This could be the wrong place to post this kinda thing but hey..... lol

anyway

i was thinking of band names for a symphonic metal band. A mix between trivium,nightwish and rammstein.

maybe something like trinity or hellfire.i dont know, im no good at names.anyone help me out here?

any help would be apreciated thanks.

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Symphonic Metal Band.

At least then there's no confusion about the genre.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
Symphonic Metal Band.

At least then there's no confusion about the genre.

what do you mean by that?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

The Apathetic Ipod.
Intellectual Tater Tot.
Discontent Banana.
or my personal favorite, Hyper Mushroom.
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
Call yourself "Amanda Kissanhug"
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Well if there are only 3 people in your group then Trinity of Hellfire would work.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
Quote by Steve The Plank
Make a poll, I bet 'Cream of Some Young Guy,' would come out on top.

lol.im not calling a band 'Cream of some young guy'. end of lmao.
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15
lol.im not calling a band 'Cream of some young guy'. end of lmao.

How come?
People would remember you if you played small gigs.

"Omg!! I LOVE the cream of some young guy. Give us more cream of some young guy next time."
Quote by Paul Lambeth

hmmm....im looking for a name that reflects the music in some way.reflects the band......no offence....i officially refuse that name! its funny n eveyrthing just not what im looking for
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by fecefeast
Moonlight

hmmm...thats quite kewl.cheers.any moire sugestions?
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15
hmmm....im looking for a name that reflects the music in some way.reflects the band......no offence....i officially refuse that name! its funny n eveyrthing just not what im looking for

Well, who are you? As people.. not as sound machines. What turns you on? What makes you uberly scared? Are you a fan of films with cliche lines?
Quote by Paul Lambeth

off the top of my head i cant answer those questions...but i can see where your coming from i think
Quote by dark&broken

How bout, "How the hell are we going to play Symphonic Metal without a Symphonic Orchestra"?
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
How bout, "How the hell are we going to play Symphonic Metal without a Symphonic Orchestra"?

Orchestra...
"Orc"
Copyrighted?

"Orcmusic"
"Grunt"
Taken?

Those are.. minor suggestions.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Quote by sashki
The Foreign Objects.

no, not really.

Look through a deck of Magic: the Gathering cards for inspiration. Volcanic Wind, anyone? Although that's probably already a band

Yeah, look through a good deck of magic or yu-gi-oh, you'll find some cool **** through that.
R-Tards United

Trenchfoot
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
im a big fan of the approach of open a dictionary on a random page, close you eyes, and point at a word. then repeat.
you end up with some crazy names! a lot of band names are pretty much 2 unlinked words thrown together anyway.....
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5