Page 1 of 2
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
131 IQ
looking for an experienced keyboardist in the central PA area for a prog-ish metal band age 18 - 27
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Drewcifer 000
Arctic drug lord
60 IQ
Looking for drummer and maybe bassist in way eastern PA, Buck's County area.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
wiredguitarist
10 IQ
Looking for vocalist/songwriter Philadelphia area. Prog-alternative-metal-hard rock band. We are between 20-22, dont care much about your age.
Ibanez RG-7420 7-String
Jackson Pro Custom reversed headstock
3 acoustic guitars
Fender Deluxe Combo amp
Digitech GNX-1 Effects multiboard
Samson wireless signal transmitter kit
24 channel mackie mixer w/ 2x 200w active PAs
monkeysintheday
Freakin' Feminist
112 IQ
Bassist for experimental/grunge type rock anywhere from 13-18 works for age if you can learn some Mr. Bungle songs the band is Tot Baby Lastwagen we have a myspace and a UG profile myspace is TBL Myspace theres a really retarded song on there that was made at probably midnight when we were bored it only includes vocals and guitar you might as well not listen to it so if you're interested email me at monkeysintheday93@yahoo.com or the band at totbabylastwagen@aol.com if you are in the Philadelphia area text me 215-622-5813 please only about band stuff and so i know what it is make the subject TBL thank you
SHAZAMYMAN
10 IQ
Guitarist/vocalist iso bassist for jamming, possibly gigs recording considering forming a three peice, vocal ablity a plus Heavy, original absolutly not a cover band, no nu metal mainstream radio rock, hip hop, or country!!! influences pantera, mercyful fate, king diamond, old school metallica, priest, megadeth, maiden, sabbath, nevermore, opeth, lamb of god, and many others....interested parties contact me @ missmartin marci @yahoo.com, serious inquires only

chambersburg south central pa
near maryland
Gary1989
1982 Fender player
30 IQ
Rythym Guitarist looking for band, Im located in York, PA.
Looking for a band interested in classic rock, rock, hard rock or metal.
PM me if interested.
1982 Fender Bullet
2003 Epiphone SG
fastlanestoner
the nxt NEXT Nigel Tufnel
412 IQ
Fastlane is looking for a drummer, bassist, and second guitarist. Tunes can be heard at:

www.myspace.com/fastlanerocks

If interested or know someone who might be, please let us know!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Ehh
UGs VW Addict
40 IQ
I might be interested in joining a band. I've been playing for about three years on the guitar, and know a little piano. Would like to learn drums, and will as soon as I have the funds to buy a set. I'm not to good at lead, but pretty decent at rhythm. I live in Lancaster County.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
MattPerson911
Bass of Spades
20 IQ
Lookin to start or join a band around Pittsburgh PA. I'm a bassist and can do a little metal screaming, but mostly just bass. pm me or past back if ur interested. I play a lot of death metal and punk stuff. also screamo and stuff like System of a Down, however you classify that kind of music.
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
lesdan
20 IQ
i need some band mates and want to hear from people near greensburg/latrobe area westmoreland county pm me pllease we are a reagae metal classic rock van halen **** like band. cannot be afraid to smoke weed and drink, 14 yrs-16
Jackie_ jackson dxmg
debby_dean cherry burst v
rhonda_dean dime razorback

boss gt-3
Soaper
Unleash The Bastards
31 IQ
guitarist looking for melodic death metal or Thrash Metal band In or around Philadelphia I've been playing for around four years and I'm pretty experienced at playing I'm really into band like Gates of Ishtar, Death, Municipal Waste, Bathory and many more. I'm 17 years old and would rather be in a band with people around my my age but ill pretty much play with anyone message me in interested
"This one goes out to the crippled kids its called im still standing" seth putnam
Ehh
UGs VW Addict
40 IQ
Quote by lesdan
i need some band mates and want to hear from people near greensburg/latrobe area westmoreland county pm me pllease we are a reagae metal classic rock van halen **** like band. cannot be afraid to smoke weed and drink, 14 yrs-16

I think someones really into marijuana. Keep it to yourself to avoid conflict, trust me.

Anyone in lancaster county?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Last edited by Ehh at Feb 3, 2008,
iamtehflea
Banned
20 IQ
I live in York, PA.
I am a bassist and a keyboardist.
I would probably be better songwriter for bass...
I am only 13 years old.
But I am experienced.
Right now I am very busy.
But in a month I could start...
I might be able to start earlier on weekends...
But I am like hella busy.
So yeah just PM if your interested in chattin about a band.

Oh, GARY (hope ya see this), maybe we can start somethin sometime.
Same town is helpful alot.

-Sam

Nice thread starter...I thought no one lived in PA
corson456
10 IQ
Quote by cados121
Guitarist/songwriter, about 6-7 years experience, play anything from classic rock to metal, looking for a band, covers or originals, Bucks County Area, about 40 mins North of Phila

im a guitarist, 5 years experience, bucks county. im only 13 though.
Mike50227
UG's nurse...male nurse.
10 IQ
Drummer needed
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Ghost_bass
Ug's wannabe luthier
100 IQ
singer needed near carbon county for rock/southern rock
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
brutalmetal
10 IQ
I'm a rhythm guitarist, located in Lackawanna Country, Northeast PA. I'm 14, and I've only been playing for a year. I play mostly traditional, and thrash metal. But I would love to play in a band or help with a project to improve my skills, especially with anyone interested in playing the same music as me.
Gary1989
1982 Fender player
30 IQ
Vocalist and lead guitarist needed for band.
Genre - Rock/Metal
1982 Fender Bullet
2003 Epiphone SG
Ach-med
Fatter than you!
51 IQ
Guitarist looking for band
Southwestern Pennsylvania- South of Pittsburgh
Genre- Punk, Metal, Rock in general
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
TVan
10 IQ
Guitarist living in center city philadelphia looking for band or people to jam with. Classic rock, psychedelic rock, melodic metal, experimental stuff, blues rock, etc. I'm 21 about to finish up college.

Some big influences:

Jimi Hendrix
Cream / Eric Clapton
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Beatles
BB King
Metallica
Medeski Martin and Wood
furion327
10 IQ
yea I'm a guitarist in the Montgomery county area looking for a singer/guitarist, not looking to start a serious band, just kinda have fun and stuff, pm me.
eberg2
90 IQ
need a bassist and singer in alleghenny county, pretty much classic rock, and maybe a little bit of modern rock, at least a year of experience, and a decent amount of knowgeledge on your instrument and musical theory(knowing scales and stuff), pretty much anywhere in the north hills should work, but allegheny county specifficaly
dannystro527
crawl in humility
10 IQ
any people who live in Fayette County that play drums or bass PM me, or if anyone needs a guitarist from Fayette County, PM me also. im 16, and ive played guitar for 5 years and im mainly a riff kinda guy, thats what catches me. i can solo a bit, though if needed.
axeman1994
10 IQ
I'm a guitarist in Chester County (Coatesville to be exact), looking to start a metal band. I'm 14 and have been playing for about 3 years now. I'd be willing to play rhythm or lead. Some influences are: Megadeth, Judas Priest, Children of Bodom, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Slayer, Buckethead, Joe Satriani, Firewind, Sepultura, Black Sabbath, Dethklok, Dream Theater, Motorhead.

PM if interested.
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Jay Turser Strat copy
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT-XL
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fish Head
10 IQ
I'm going up to Greensburg for college come this fall to study theatre but music is probably my nextmost love. I'm a vocalist and rhythm guitarist(don't play good enough to take lead) and I'm looking for anyone wanting to play in the area.

I also do writing and I would consider my influences to be: The Smashing Pumpkins, The Stone Roses, R.E.M. and Sonic Youth.
btrinky18
10 IQ
20 year old vocalist in huntingdon looking for a metal band in the huntingdon, lewistown, state college, altoona area. Pretty decent scream melodic vocals need some work.
kennyvspenny
UG Member
10 IQ
i'm from central pa (Chambersburg) anyone even close?
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
rockfan7
UG's Best Surface Tension
140 IQ
Allentown/Lehigh Valley area Vocals? Any one?

Punk, Emo, Screamo?
vacantplanets83
10 IQ
My band Allanon is looking for an experienced drummer around the Pittsburgh area. We are an established progressive, metal band. Some of our influences include Into Eternity, Opeth, Testament, Death, Kreator, and Wintersun. If you are interested get in touch with me on the forum or through our myspace at http://www.myspace.com/allanonband .

Thanks.
wigamortis
50 IQ
We are a metal band looking for a singer, and we are located in the suburbs of Phila. Any feedback is much appreciated such as leads to other vocalists, etc.

http://www.myspace.com/c0ldspell
Here is our myspace to check out our credentials!
tukk04
UG's Neil Young
101 IQ
I live out by stroudsburg and was wondering if anyone else lived out that way
tukk04
UG's Neil Young
101 IQ
I live out by stroudsburg and was wondering if anyone else lived out that way
Page 1 of 2