Now before you say ZOMG BEHRINGER IS TEH SUX0RZ LAWL listen, I've tried this amp at a store and found it to be really nice. I'm really tempted to make this my new amp.

What do you people say? Should I?
G&L Legacy Special -> Line 6 TonePort GX -> Gearbox\GR2

Fender DG-19 Acoustic
I'm asking because I want opinions from people who perhaps own it and can say something about it that I don't know.

Fender DG-19 Acoustic
Well you know its a solid state. I don't like the way they use the word "tube" like its a tube amp. That company is bad about deceptive advertising. Probably made to compete with Vox Valvetronix, so if you like them it may match. Quality on the lower end Ber. products is a bit dodgy. I have not played one. I haven't read any UG's discussing it yet. Check it as best you can. You already played it and liked the sound. I'd take a second look at construction (boards, knobs, speakers and wood.) It looks good in the picture.
Quote by uldhppi
Well you know its a solid state. I don't like the way they use the word "tube" like its a tube amp. That company is bad about deceptive advertising. Probably made to compete with Vox Valvetronix, so if you like them it may match. Quality on the lower end Ber. products is a bit dodgy. I have not played one. I haven't read any UG's discussing it yet. Check it as best you can. You already played it and liked the sound. I'd take a second look at construction (boards, knobs, speakers and wood.) It looks good in the picture.

Well, them and every other amp manufacturer (Marshall AVTs, Peavey Transtubes and probably more).

Theres a good review on it on UG's main site. I just need more opinions. It has a 12 inch speaker which can give me a good range of mids and lows.

While I'm making this thread I have another question: Will a Vox AD30VT handle really heavy gain from a pedal?

Fender DG-19 Acoustic
behringer makes some okay sounding stuff. but you get what you pay for. i own a few pedals that i feel do me pretty well for the $30 i spent on them, if they break.. well its only $30, i'm not too worried

edit: ^^ its from reading on here that it would seem modelling amps do not enjoy being fed pedals. Never tried it myself, but thats the story.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
My experience with the Behringer amps is that you can't get a better amp for the money. Clearly they're not as good as a 600 dollar tube combo... but for the price... it's definitely of comparable quality with any other more expensive solid state practice amp of similar wattage.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
well... either what the guy above me said or the total opposite. behringer amps are a bit like gibson guitars - hit or miss. you can get a real good one or an absolute lemon. and because of this, i wouldn't take the risk. work out how much cash you can offload on a bew amp, look around the forums and check out harmony central for reviews, and then buy the amp that most suits you. and if it happens to be the behringer, pray you get a good one.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Hmm.. Well If I get a lemon I'll be sure to bring it back to the store for a new one. I'm getting this instead of a Blues Jr btw. The speaker there can't handle modern gain like the Behringer.

But man, choosing a new amp is hard.. I think I'll just give up and get a Cube 30x in the end but I hope that I'll find something good.

Fender DG-19 Acoustic