Ok, there are many many many threads about "what song?", "fingerpicking songs" and etc. I looked over them, but usually I don't find anything interesting. So I'm making this thread.

I want everybody to post fingerpicking songs here. Songs should be acoustic. By that I mean that you can play whole song from the beggining to the end with acoustic guitar. So it means no "intro to X", "part of X" and etc posts. Some song may have some strumming, but most of the song should be fingerpicked. Also songs shouldn't be too much repetitive. I'm talking about those songs where almost in the whole song you play same 2-4 chords with same picking pattern. Even if those few chords sound nice, it really gets bored for listener to listen to that song.

Please, don't post classical songs. This thread is for acoustic, not classical guitar.

Okey, I begin.
These are some of the fingerpicked songs I can already play or I'm still learning them:

Andy McKee - For My Father
Michael Hedges - Two Days Old
Jerry Reed - Jerry's Breakdown
Antoine Dufour - Glimmer of Hope
Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky
Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye
Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There? (originaly it is picked, but can be fingerpicked)
Berkley Springs and Elevation Music by Don Ross ( my fav songs by him ) Angelina, Somewhere over the rainbow, and classical gas cover by tommy emmanuel. California dreaming by michael chapdelaine
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor GS Big Leaf Maple/ Sitka Spruce
Check out:

Ralph McTell
John Renbourn
Bert Jansch
Stefan Grossman
Richard Thompson
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Hey There Delilah is fingerpicked
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Longer than
Search is over
Voltes V

heheheh
if you want to see how they are being pick
search 6stringer at youtube...
he does lot of plucking
I always say this but I think everyone should own "Only" by Tommy Emmanuel, album and tab book, 'The Mystery' also has some amazing acoustic pieces. They're hard but then you listed Jerry Reed and Andy McKee so same ball park!
Silent Night
Banana Boat Song
Spanish Romance
Moonlight Sonata
Tears
Endless Rain
Canon in D Major
In the Hall of the Mountain King
Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
Maple Leaf Rag
1812 Overture
Bouree
Rondo Alla Turka
Bohemian Rhaspody (arrangement)
I Am The Walrus (arrangement)
Super Mario Brothers
Minuet in G
The First Noel
here is my set list of songs that im slowly learning ive got like the last 5 to go but take a look u might fid something in there. They are all fingerstyle, alot of tommys song are done by hybrid picking (flat pick and his fingers) but they can still be done with no flat pick I second that idea about everyone should own only by tommy emmanuel. Any way here is my list:

A Mckee----Art of Motion-------------F#AC#G#BE                       
E Clapton?-Classical G.A.S-----------EADGBE
A Mckee----Heather's Song------------EADGBE
T Emmanuel-Over the rainbow----------EADGBE
T Paldanis-Living on a prayer--------EADGBE
T Emmanuel-Endless Road--------------EADGBE
T Emmanuel-Lewis n Clark-------------EADGBE capo 2nd
T Emmanuel-Since We Met--------------EADGBE capo 2nd
T Emmanuel Train to dusseldorf-------EADGBE
A Dufour---Glimmer of hope-----------D#ADGBE partial capo 3rd fret, strings 5-1
A Dufour---Triologie-----------------DADGBE  partial capo 2nd fret, strings 5-1 
A Mckee----Common Ground-------------DADGBE
T Emmanuel-Ive always thought of you-DADGBE
T Emmanuel Precious time-------------DADGBE
T Emmanuel-Those who wait------------DADGBE
T Emmanuel-The Mystery---------------DADGBE capo 2nd
T Emmanuel-Angelina------------------DADGBE capo 2nd
T Emmanuel Antonellas Birthday-------DGDGBE
T Emmanuel Tall Fiddler--------------DGDGBE
J Butler---Ocean---------------------CGCGCE
D Ross-----Elevation music-----------DADGCE
T Bundy----Canon---------------------DADGAD
A Mckee----Drifting------------------DADGAD 
A Dufour---Naisance------------------DADGAD
A Mckee----Africa--------------------DGDGAD capo 2nd
D Ross-----Brooke's Waltz------------CGCGAD
A Mckee----Rylynn--------------------ECDGAD partial capo 5th fret, strings 6-3
A Mckee----For My Father-------------ECDGAD capo 3rd
A Mckee----Keys to the Hovercar------ECDGAD capo 3rd
A Mckee----Shanghai------------------EBDGBD partial capo 2nd fret, strings 6-2
D Ross-----Afraid to Dance-----------EBDEBE 
D Ross-----Berkly Springs------------EG#BEBE
E Mongrain-Air Tap-------------------EG#BEBE   
Last edited by furph at Oct 5, 2007,
^ Eric Clapton never recorded Classical Gas, it was Mason Williams (originally)

And also, AFAIK and as far as I have ever seen, I cannot recall Tommy Emmanuel using a normal pick - I usually see him use a thumbpick.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
here are a few songs with tommy playing using a pick

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AhR04kmcSXU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jdt4Y2fNXOI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=54tRcKFEUlY

oh and i know mason williams originally wrote classical g.a.s but i lernt this verson http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/e/eric_clapton/classical_gas_tab.htm and forsome reason its under eric clapton so thats where i got this idea
The bards song -Blind Guardian
Ocean-John Butler Trio
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Andy McKee's been mentioned a few times, but one of his new songs, "Nakagawa-san" is quite awesome sounding and not as slap/percussive oriented as others.
Boots Of Spanish Leather - Bob Dylan
Jesus The Mexican Boy - Iron And Wine
Such Great Heights - Iron And Wine
Quote by guitarnoize
furph that is an awesome set list! You must be a great guitarist to put together a set like that, I keep going back to Train to Dusseldorf but always give up... shame on me. I was suprised you haven't learned the Tommy Emmanuel version of Classical Gas?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TQJ1k2HMoRU

Thanks I have thought really hard about learning tommys version of classical gas, maybe one day.

Im actually currently relearning train to dusseldorf because i relizied i had it completly wrong i wasnt playing all the bass notes with the thumb pick so some bass note were not coming through as loudly. At the moment im practicing 4-5 hours every week night and 12-14 hours both saturday and sunday. its the only way i am going to master these songs, anyone can learn them but mastering them is a whole different story.

Furph
Ill suggest jeff buckley's version of Hallelujah (damn fine song), and cavatina, that one is a good one if your looking for a classical esque piece that has more advanced chord progression and is fingerpicked.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Quote by ledroses23
Ill suggest jeff buckley's version of Hallelujah (damn fine song), and cavatina, that one is a good one if your looking for a classical esque piece that has more advanced chord progression and is fingerpicked.

i second this !!