View poll results: Creed or Alter Bridge
Creed
5 18%
Alter Bridge
19 68%
Like 'em Equally
4 14%
Voters: 28.
So with the hype of Alter Bridge right now I think it's necessary for this poll. Creed or Alter Bridge, you're overall favorite?
I dont know why they get locked. This is really a burning question, and I think this forum deserves the post. And yea especially with the new songs off 'Blackbird' Alter Bridge barely wins
alter bridge blow creed out of the water. MArk even says himself that he was underplaying with creed because scott wanted it to be all about him. plus, miles kennedy is one of if not the best rock vocalists in the world alongside chris cornell.
That's a tough call...in terms of musicianship, I'd say Alter Bridge all the way. But Creed wrote a couple of songs that really touched me...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
ive flamed creed numerous times and stated alter bridge was way better, but i do like and miss creed.

like em equally
I like Alter Bridge much, much more that Creed. Mostly because Scott Stapp's voice always sounded terrible to me.
Uh...reported.

\/ No thanks.
Last edited by yawn at Sep 20, 2007,
Both suck.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Alter Bridge definitely. I love Creed, I just like Alter Bridge better. and, Yawn, shut your dirty mouth, we don't care, sissy.
Alter Bridge pwns Creed

reason: all the best parts of Creed with no Scott Stapp

Creed=phail
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Alter Bridge obviously. Why create a poll?
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
if I had to pick, alter bridge, but honestly they both dont appeal to me much.

and dont tell anyone I said this... but I liked scott stapp's solo stuff.
[/shame]
Quote by Megalomaniac16
if I had to pick, alter bridge, but honestly they both dont appeal to me much.

and dont tell anyone I said this... but I liked scott stapp's solo stuff.
[/shame]

it ok megalomaniac16

why all have our secret obsessions. mine... i have sex with my friends cat while his dog watches. good times
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
triple x maniac, I would sig that but my pious friends would flip
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
They're both excellent bands. The fact that Scott Stapp acted like a tool should take nothing away from Creed's music. For example, Axl Rose is a sh*t, but loads of people still love GnR.

Anyways, both bands have released excellent albums, and I'm sincerely looking forward to Alter Bridge's new effort.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
it ok megalomaniac16

why all have our secret obsessions. mine... i have sex with my friends cat while his dog watches. good times

its not an obsession of mine, i just liked it.

and besides, who dosn't do that? except I do the dog while the cat watches, but whatever.

I'm sigging that btw