Free monster, amazing music, funny drunk/high people, boobs everywhere you turn around, I love it!

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/WakexXTheFallenx_2006/?action=view&current=ewwwwwass041.jpg
Willie adler signed my chest!(I'm a scrawny peice of **** :-( )

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/WakexXTheFallenx_2006/?action=view&current=ewwwwwass023.jpg me and I think the keyboardist in Chthonic (I can't tell, when they're all dressed in corpse paint I can't remember.)

Anybody else that when to ozzfest this year (I went to the camden/philly) post a reply about something funny that happened.
you bastard I couldn't get tickets to that becasue the server kept Locking up. Thats the show I woulda went to, also. How were Chthonic they seem like they would be awesome live.
New Demos (Oct. 11)

Dropoutoflifewithbonginhand
followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Vantage Mystery model Electric Guitar
Peavy TNT 115 Mid 80's model USA
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
well, i saw this one guy come out of the second stage mosh pit (in boston) with his shirt on his nose, then a guy following him that looked fine except EXTREMELY HIGH. it made me laugh...
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I was at the Holmdel, NJ one. Not as much boobs there. A lot of people got arrested. Free Monster was the best part imo.

EDIT: Thats weird I clicked on a thread about ozzfest and most of us are from/near jersey
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Thats cause Jersey is arguably the most metal place on earth, if anyone tells you different you punch them in their face good and hard.
New Demos (Oct. 11)

followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
actually I don't really bother with the local seen, I go see alot of shows in phili though. for example Im seeing Queens of the stone age at the electric factory on the 29th. Then Im seeing Boris at the First unitarian Church on october 2nd which is also my birthday... its going to be the best day ever.

The church is a great place to see a show if your into underground music !
New Demos (Oct. 11)

followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string