So, the other day at school (I started a new school, where no guys but me have long hair, where nobody but me listens to classic rock, metal, or any rock in general, in fact, and where nobody seems to play guitar) a girl came up to me after math class when everybody realized that I'm the only one who understand anything and I suddenly became uber popular, and she said started a conversation that went something like this,
"Hey, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but if you want to get any friends, any normal friends, I mean, you should really cut your hair."
"No, I'm fine, I don't really care."
"But... ugh... you want friends, don't you?"
"Yeah, sure, but I'm fine with my hair, my brother's hair is a lot longer than mine."
"Holy crap, but still, think about the practical world, here people associate long haired guys with gay people"
"Well, I'm trying to prove that straight guys can have long hair too"
"But think of the practical world..."
"But think of the practical world, I'm a guitarist, I need long hair."
"But you don't play gui..."
"Yes I do"
"Ugh... another excuse." At this point she gave up and walked away.
Anybody else have something like this happen to you?
Part of the Conan O'Brien is a genius group.
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Anyway, long hair and a foreign accent, aren't you a hit with the laydeees?

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Backstreet Boys > Beatles
no...

and don't cut your hair
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Everyone knows long-haired people don't have any mates! Look it up on Wikipedia guys!
Oh yeah,i do play guitar...'For fecks sake not another excuse...' what the hell,kick her in the head and sheet on her hea,herman ri style.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Haha! That's stupid.

Be yourself man, you'll make friends that way, otherwise you'll just be the same as them.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Jerks.

NO ZEPPELIN‽‽‽‽

Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
weird, never heard that before. don't cut it if you don't want to though
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
dude...don't ever...EVER...cut your hair. It's more important than those fags anyway...makes ya stand out in a cool way
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
Holy ****, that sounds like another planet. Show them some pictures of metal and rock bands with uber long hair.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Since when is long hair associated with homosexuality? Did I miss the memo?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
one hand under chin, one hand behind head (opposite side of chin) and quickly, yet effectivly... snap her neck
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by Bleeding_me
no...

and don't cut your hair

Not planning to
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

im constantly getting told to cut my hair. its really annoying as most of the people who do it are about 11-13.

And how is long hair gay?! i cant think of any gay people with long hair.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dude ppl tell me to cut my hair all the time. Theres actually some girls who asked me if i actually wash my hair and since its really oilly, it always looks dirty and it doesnt help that i have long nails on my right hand and short on my right due to me playing classical and flamenco but it still doesnt help if i explain it so from now on whehn they ask i just say i use it to kill people whenh i dont get my way. Theyre all duche bags. Dont cut your hair and dont listen to them.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
wow. sounds like you live in like... nowhere, North Dakota or something.

Actually, I live in England. When I moved here, I was like "Yes! People will appreciate Led Zeppelin here." I come here and everybody's listening to 50 Cent
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Quote by TechnicolorBoy

yea i also never understood that connotation
the ironic thing is gay people like men and not women and women have long hair so with that logic gay people have short hair to make each other attractive to each other
Quote by voteforpedro36
Was she hot?

That's the real question here.

But, don't cut your hair. I've got long hair but so do all my friends.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by Garlik
So, the other day at school (I started a new school, where no guys but me have long hair, where nobody but me listens to classic rock, metal, or any rock in general, in fact, and where nobody seems to play guitar) a girl came up to me after math class when everybody realized that I'm the only one who understand anything and I suddenly became uber popular, and she said started a conversation that went something like this,
"Hey, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but if you want to get any friends, any normal friends, I mean, you should really cut your hair."
"No, I'm fine, I don't really care."
"But... ugh... you want friends, don't you?"
"Yeah, sure, but I'm fine with my hair, my brother's hair is a lot longer than mine."
"Holy crap, but still, think about the practical world, here people associate long haired guys with gay people"
"Well, I'm trying to prove that straight guys can have long hair too"
"But think of the practical world..."
"But think of the practical world, I'm a guitarist, I need long hair."
"But you don't play gui..."
"Yes I do"
"Ugh... another excuse." At this point she gave up and walked away.
Anybody else have something like this happen to you?

ok...I miss the point...why is the fact that you play guitar relevant to the lenght of your hair??

..and If you don't feel like it, don't cut your hair. It's none of their business anyway.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by saxaxe
haha wtf. where do you live?

his profile says vermont... but that's supposed to be a bunch of long haired hippie stoners..?
what a bunch of close-minded fools they be. yar.

make em all walk the plank!!!
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

No, we just forgot to send it to you

Seriously though, did that really happen? You'd think people would be a bit more... openminded these days.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Eh...I had long hair once. It was far too annoying. Once I cut it, many little nuisances were lifted off my shoulder. But still, people shouldn't judge others on hair length.
one of my friends got threatened in his school by some dick once over his long hair. the next day, when he refused to cut it, aforementioned dick tried to give him a beating. little did he know, despite only bein about 5'6'' my friend had been doin ju-juitsu since he was 9. mister dick proceeded to get several shades of **** beaten outta him, and all in self defence! lovely....
the moral of the story, if ur gonna have long hair in a hostile environment, either learn self defence, or become one charmin mofo!
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
Quote by Twist of fate
Thats why I hate people and humanity in general. The new age is full of ignorant idiots who just go with the trend and dare not venture into their own social originality

QFT
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Theres no boy with long hair at my school and I would like it. Long hair is damn hott IMO (I'm a girl so I'm not gay)seriously if all ppl at ur new school are like her dont make friends at that school
Aha, that's bloody pathetic. Good on ya man!

And You stole Gallagher2006's Avatar I think... whatever his name is.

For shame
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Shave your head bald and then run into school the next day, all panicky, grab her, and scream, "WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO?!?!?! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!"
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
shave your pubes,put them in a jar,and give them to her

"i shaved my hair"
"no you didn't it's still on your head"
"you never told me where to shave" followed by a evil grin and laugh
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by tincho729
ok...I miss the point...why is the fact that you play guitar relevant to the lenght of your hair??

..and If you don't feel like it, don't cut your hair. It's none of their business anyway.

+1
You don't need hair to play guitar
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.