So I am going to be buying all kinds of stuff in the next six months, I'll be graduating early and be getting a full time job for 8 months. I would still be living with my mom for that time. So offer suggestions for other gear and comment on the ones I have listed. I either play really clean or really heavy.

Amp Head:
Orange AD140HTC vs Marshall JCM 800

EQ Pedal:
Boss GE-7 Equalizer Pedal vs MXR M-109 6-Band Graphic EQ

OD Pedal:
Boss SUPER OverDrive SD-1 Pedal vs ???(suggestions)

Delay Pedal:
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal vs DigiTech DigiDelay Digital Delay Pedal

Chorus Pedal:
Boss CH-1 SUPER Chorus Pedal vs ???(suggestions)

Cabinet:
No idea...
definately get teh orange head, a mate of mine uses them as a promoter and theyre brilliant. must have played 100 gigs with 6 bands a night, and theres 2 of them

so reliable and a great sound
Amp: Orange

EQ: Boss

OD: VisualSound Route66 American overdrive

Delay: Boss (the Digitech isnt very good, IMO)

Chorus: Boss

Cab: Orange fo sho
Maybe for a cab, a Marshall 1960a. Head-the Orange head definately. OD-Tubescreamer. Or a Jekyll and Hyde od.
Chrous-If u use it alot, a Boss Chorus ensemble. otherwise, maybe an H2O chorus from Visual sound.
Amp-Orange

EQ-MXR, cheaper and better. Boss' cause a lot of noise

OD-Fulltone OCD or Tubescreamer

Chorus-Electro-Harmonix Small Clone

Delay-Electro-Harmonix #1 Echo
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
If you're looking at a Boss Super Overdrive, you should probably get one thats modified.
You can get the TS808 mod (which alot of overdrives are based around anyway), and it sounds alot better than a stock sd-1. And the stock sd-1 has this really bad 'spillover' effect, which most mods will get rid off. Look into the Keeley and Analogman mods.

For delay, check out the Marshall Echohead. Good delay that allows for an external tap tempo switch, and models analog delays pretty alright. Alot cheaper than any other delay as well.

NOTE: Both of these items mentioned I don't actually own, but I myself intend to get them.
Amp Head:
Marshall JCM 800 (orange = fail)

EQ Pedal:
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

OD Pedal:
Maxon OD-9

Delay Pedal:
Boss DD-3

Chorus Pedal:
The boss is decent enough

Cabinet:
Thats pretty broad..
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
i'd go for the orange with a matching cab, then maybe swap out the speakers if you dont like them.
EQ -> boss GE-7 with sniper mod.
OD -> modded SD-1 or 808, both arent really good stock.
delay -> dont get the boss delays even with the hi cut mod. the BYOC delay sounds much better.
chorus -> BYOC also. the digital boss choruses sound really weak and thin, even at max settings which dont sound good.

and imo boss doesnt really make great pedals (at least nowadays). i'd go for boutiques, go for other brands, MIJ boss stuff or slightly older boss gear. and i think you'll need a tuner too.
Any reason you feel you need a 140W amp? Something like a Rockerverb 50, I'd think, would cover all of your needs. No? Orange makes some of the best cabs out there, so you may as well go with a matched set.

I'm not a fan of Boss pedals. The EQ's good enough, but I'd probably go for an MXR. There are much better OD's out there, either a Tubescreamer or a Fulltone, etc., would blow that Boss out of the water. So many good ones out there, you should really get out and try a few. EHX Deluxe Memory Man is my delay of choice, and the Small Clone covers my chorus needs.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Amp Head:
Laney Gh 50L... Suits your needs perfectly and is more affordable and just as good amp, if not better in my opinion

EQ Pedal:
MXR M-109 6-Band Graphic EQ

OD Pedal:
OCD if you really need a OD pedal, the laney has a fair bit of grunt packed in..

Delay Pedal:
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal

Chorus Pedal:
Boss CH-1 SUPER Chorus Pedal

Cabinet:

Laney GS412.... (matching the head you can get a preety good deal.)
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
General advice for college students: If I understand you situation correctly you will need a lot more money than you anticipate to establish a career and possibly relocate. Moving to a new apartment, condo or house is very expensive, as well as traveling to job interviews and wardrobe. Put as much of your money away for this task and spend a minimum on equipment. Since you may not know what your future living situation is I would invest in some small stuff, i.e. a good 5 watt tube combo, a couple of pedals. Unless you are playing in a band (gigging) you could put off large purchases of gear until later on.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Amp: Orange

EQ: Boss

OD: VisualSound Route66 American overdrive

Delay: Boss (the Digitech isnt very good, IMO)

Chorus: EHX

Cab: Orange fo sho

fixed

check out the visual sound h2o too (for delay and chorus)

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by uldhppi
General advice for college students: If I understand you situation correctly you will need a lot more money than you anticipate to establish a career and possibly relocate. Moving to a new apartment, condo or house is very expensive, as well as traveling to job interviews and wardrobe. Put as much of your money away for this task and spend a minimum on equipment. Since you may not know what your future living situation is I would invest in some small stuff, i.e. a good 5 watt tube combo, a couple of pedals. Unless you are playing in a band (gigging) you could put off large purchases of gear until later on.

Thanks for worrying, but I have most of it planned out and ways of paying for it and such. I'll still be living with my mom because it is a local college.

And I will more than likely be gigging this summer, and the next year.
Quote by Matt Chavie
So I am going to be buying all kinds of stuff in the next six months, I'll be graduating early and be getting a full time job for 8 months. I would still be living with my mom for that time. So offer suggestions for other gear and comment on the ones I have listed. I either play really clean or really heavy.

Amp Head:
Carvin Legacy

EQ Pedal:
MXR 10 band

OD Pedal:
HBE Power screamer

Delay Pedal:
Digitech digidelay

Chorus Pedal:
Visual Sound H2O

Cabinet:

Trust me on all that....